SWTOTW, Week 44, 2018, Part 2/2 Villain Set

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Villain Set:

tusk1.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Well done for having one, Lars. That's a pretty rare item, even opened, so thanks for sharing :)

thanks mate for the very kind words :D Maybe some have a moc on the forum that they will share :D I still miss the Hero set :( but when I find that one then I have them all :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Well done for having one, Lars. That's a pretty rare item, even opened, so thanks for sharing :)

thanks mate for the very kind words :D Maybe some have a moc on the forum that they will share :D I still miss the Hero set :( but when I find that one then I have them all :D
Hi Lars, you continue to do a really fantastic job with the 'Toy of the Week' threads, so thank you for all your hard work in creating and maintaining them. I really enjoy them and I hope others do too.

Regarding the 'Special Action Figure Set' Villain set, I believe there are in fact two different sets with that name. The other has the Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, and the Death Squad Commander, as below (picture stolen from Google). Do you have them both?

Villain Set.jpg

Also, and without in any way wishing to criticise your excellent hard work, I think you might need to add a few more entries onto your main 'Toy of the Week' thread list, as unless I am missing them, I can only see 4 of the 16 sets on there.

All 16 sets are shown on this excellent site: http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=43766 and below is the main image linked from that page:

three-pack-set.jpg

Thanks.

Attachments

• Villain Set.jpg
    Villain Set.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,258

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I would love one of these one day. Great posts so far on this thread love your example Lars, even like it is. That's some set to have.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Hi Lars, you continue to do a really fantastic job with the 'Toy of the Week' threads, so thank you for all your hard work in creating and maintaining them. I really enjoy them and I hope others do too.

Regarding the 'Special Action Figure Set' Villain set, I believe there are in fact two different sets with that name. The other has the Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, and the Death Squad Commander, as below (picture stolen from Google). Do you have them both?

Villain Set.jpg
Also, and without in any way wishing to criticise your excellent hard work, I think you might need to add a few more entries onto your main 'Toy of the Week' thread list, as unless I am missing them, I can only see 4 of the 16 sets on there.

All 16 sets are shown on this excellent site: http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=43766 and below is the main image linked from that page:

three-pack-set.jpg

Thanks.

thanks mate for the pictures and the link, I am not sure about there is more names for the sets. As you write 2 sets have the same name. On the picture it also looks like there is 2 hero set. So maybe there is 16 set but only 4 names ? :? There was only made 4 backdrop displays for this sets.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I would love one of these one day. Great posts so far on this thread love your example Lars, even like it is. That's some set to have.

thanks mate for the kind words :D I am sure many collectors would have such a set :D I have seen some moc on the forum a few years ago :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

Villain Set.jpg

Thanks.

thanks mate for the pictures and the link, I am not sure about there is more names for the sets. As you write 2 sets have the same name. On the picture it also looks like there is 2 hero set. So maybe there is 16 set but only 4 names ? :? There was only made 4 backdrop displays for this sets.
The names of all 16 sets (7 from Star Wars, 9 from The Empire Strikes Back), plus which figures came in them, can be found here: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/vintagepics/

Hope that helps :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Villain Set.jpg

Thanks.

The names of all 16 sets (7 from Star Wars, 9 from The Empire Strikes Back), plus which figures came in them, can be found here: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/vintagepics/

Hope that helps :)

thanks mate I will add the other names later, I just hope some have one, they will share with the rest of us :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
thanks mate I will add the other names later, I just hope some have one, they will share with the rest of us :lol:
That is a good point, as they are pretty rare, so we might be waiting a while for people to post pictures of some (most?) of them :-(. However, for the sake of completeness, I think they should be included on your list, and who knows, someone now or in the future might be able to post some photos :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
That is a good point, as they are pretty rare, so we might be waiting a while for people to post pictures of some (most?) of them :-(. However, for the sake of completeness, I think they should be included on your list, and who knows, someone now or in the future might be able to post some photos :)

I agree, sounds like a good idea :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom