I didnt know this...

Taffius

Sith Lord
Got this info from another site (Echo base FB page). Not tried it yet, but it got me thinking what other figures have similar designs to allow you to do something else the majority might not know?
Source: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com -
http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2018-10-13-do-you-know-about-1983s-rotj-leia-boushh-hidden-features/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181014-094337.png
    Screenshot_20181014-094337.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 1,475

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Very interesting, thank you for posting this. I wasn't aware of this either, and it's always great to discover new things about these toys after all these years :). Perhaps Kenner did this deliberately, but my guess is that it's probably just coincidence, but still a fun one to know. It reminds me of the first time I learned that Han Hoth's blaster can be fixed onto his holster, although since that's such a perfect fit, I'm guessing that one probably was intentional.

lejackal

Grand Master
The fact that Luke X Wing has a visor, not black hair was a revelation in adulthood

Attachments

• BB5F6BF7-BABB-450F-A2B1-A908994F785E.jpeg
    BB5F6BF7-BABB-450F-A2B1-A908994F785E.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,439

Taffius

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Very interesting, thank you for posting this. I wasn't aware of this either, and it's always great to discover new things about these toys after all these years :). Perhaps Kenner did this deliberately, but my guess is that it's probably just coincidence, but still a fun one to know. It reminds me of the first time I learned that Han Hoth's blaster can be fixed onto his holster, although since that's such a perfect fit, I'm guessing that one probably was intentional.

Thanks snaketibe. Will try that too once I get a complete one.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I'm not so sure this was designed this way - more a question of it being discovered you can do it rather than it being done for that purpose.

Surely Kenner would have advertised this feature in some way? Cool nontheless.

Taffius

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
I'm not so sure this was designed this way - more a question of it being discovered you can do it rather than it being done for that purpose.

I think there is an implied suggestion within the source article that the information orginated from some old Kenner documentation. So perhaps there was an intent or purpose.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
SublevelStudios said:

I think there is an implied suggestion within the source article that the information orginated from some old Kenner documentation. So perhaps there was an intent or purpose.

I am sceptical as well as the weapon is a balancing act with arm but for fun I thought it was worth a try. However whilst trying it, part of her front dress looks a great recess for the staff! :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Also the smuggler floor in the Falcon clips into the roof and the designer of the Dagobah play set put his daughters name somewhere underneath it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom