SWTOTW, Week 39, 2018, Part 2/2 Anakin Skywalker

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Anakin Skywalker:

Anakin Skywalker.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Anakin, eh Lars? Well, we all have to take the rough with the smooth, I suppose! :lol:

He's unlikely to be many people's favourite figure, but you can't have a complete run without him, so here's mine... in all his grey, dull, drab, tedious, do-nothing glory! :lol:

Everyone's Favourite Figure - 01.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
nice tedious Anakin all the same Jeremy

Here is my carded one from Echo earlier this year. Only £50 but has a cracked bubble, which I'm not sure whether I did or if it was already there. Nice Meccano bubble all the same

Trilogo_Anakin_1_c.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Unfortunately there won't be much variety with this one, here's mine.

Attachments

• DC63D12B-2665-49D6-969B-711816D26521.jpeg
    DC63D12B-2665-49D6-969B-711816D26521.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,786

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
spoons said:

Here is my carded one from Echo earlier this year. Only £50 but has a cracked bubble, which I'm not sure whether I did or if it was already there. Nice Meccano bubble all the same
Thanks, Andy :lol:

That is a nice Meccano bubble carded example, and £50 makes it a bargain, even with a cracked bubble, so congratulations!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Nope, probably not... unless someone has a POTF carded one they're willing to share and make us all drool over! :lol:

Yours is a great Tri-logo example though, so thanks for sharing.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Nope, probably not... unless someone has a POTF carded one they're willing to share and make us all drool over! :lol:

Thanks, as you have only posted one picture are there no variants on this figure?
As for the POTF Anakin, I would be gutted to have to pay the going rate these days fir this figure to complete a run!
With so many characters to chose from from I'm amazed that this was chosen to be made!
Are there any Anakin focus collectors?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

Thanks, as you have only posted one picture are there no variants on this figure?
As for the POTF Anakin, I would be gutted to have to pay the going rate these days fir this figure to complete a run!
With so many characters to chose from from I'm amazed that this was chosen to be made!
As far as I know, there are no visually different loose figure variants with Anakin, only carded ones. There may be some COO variants, but I don't collect those and hence am probably not the best person to say!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Anakin, eh Lars? Well, we all have to take the rough with the smooth, I suppose! :lol:

He's unlikely to be many people's favourite figure, but you can't have a complete run without him, so here's mine... in all his grey, dull, drab, tedious, do-nothing glory! :lol:

Everyone's Favourite Figure - 01.jpg

I am back, sorry I have been busy all week so I first saw your pictures today.

Not a favorute figure, but as you say we have to take the rough with the smooth :lol:

Nice figure you have, thanks mate for sharing the picture :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:

Wow nice anakin moc, looks like I still have a lot learn, a Meccano bubble :shock: what do we have to look for to ID it as a Meccano bubble ?
Thanks andy for sharing the picture :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:

thanks mate for sharing the picture, I agree not much variety with this one :wink:
but it looks very nice and mint 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

there are 2 no coo variants, maybe 3. I have all of them, the 3rd is maybe a production error since I have only found one of them with that no coo. The other 2 no coo have I found 50/50

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Can't say he's in my top 50 figures, but who wouldn't want a POTF example? For now I will have to settle for the Trilogo beater and childhood New Figure example card back and childhood figure. The other Trilogo card back was thrown in with a forum purchase a couple of years ago, which was a great gesture. Although can't remember which member it was. :oops:

image.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:

Wow nice anakin moc, looks like I still have a lot learn, a Meccano bubble :shock: what do we have to look for to ID it as a Meccano bubble ?

The small flimsy bubble is a sign of Meccano. And nice run theforce!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Can't say he's in my top 50 figures, but who wouldn't want a POTF example? For now I will have to settle for the Trilogo beater and childhood New Figure example card back and childhood figure. The other Trilogo card back was thrown in with a forum purchase a couple of years ago, which was a great gesture. Although can't remember which member it was. :oops:

image.jpg

Wow great anakin collection that you have, thanks mate for sharing the picture :D I agree who wouldn't want a potf example, not that I think the potf cardbacks are cool, but anakin is very rare as I understand it :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:

The small flimsy bubble is a sign of Meccano. And nice run theforce!

thanks I did not know that, I guess I maybe can read more about it joe's tri-logo site :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok better late that never, here is my little anakin collection :lol:

My 3 figures

P1170514.JPG

a cardback with a danish price sticker

P1170515.JPG

my moc with a danish price sticker

01.jpg

and a cardback with a danish price sticker, bubble is only partly sealed on this one, figure can be removed.

02.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
ok better late that never, here is my little anakin collection :lol:

My 3 figures

P1170514.JPG

a cardback with a danish price sticker

P1170515.JPG

my moc with a danish price sticker

01.jpg

and a cardback with a danish price sticker, bubble is only partly sealed on this one, figure can be removed.

02.jpg
Very good Lars :)

Is it my imagination, or with your 3 loose Anakins, is the one on the right a lighter shade of grey than the other two? Or is it simply the way they are being lit?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

Wow great anakin collection that you have, thanks mate for sharing the picture :D I agree who wouldn't want a potf example, not that I think the potf cardbacks are cool, but anakin is very rare as I understand it :?

Thanks Lars love your Anakin collection as well. I think Anakin on a POTF card is the hardest caracter to get. One whent on Vectis last month for £2000 last month, so the buyer would have paid about £2500. I was suprised how cheap it sold for. :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom