161 KB · Views: 1,503
  • 6310CE62-6AD4-4B67-A27A-329F291A0AD4.jpeg
    6310CE62-6AD4-4B67-A27A-329F291A0AD4.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 1,503

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Here's what I have.

What the ****, no missing arms, head or legs :lol: wow that is a huge collection you have, some amazing cardbacks and figures. I think my favorite is the free 4-lom cardback, amazing 8)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm a sucker for the "Revenge" offers myself.
Here's mine.
Nice "complete" figures apack.

Attachments

• 576E8F3B-CA6D-4583-B101-8B72BAB614EB.jpeg
    576E8F3B-CA6D-4583-B101-8B72BAB614EB.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,498

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Here's mine.

Beautiful moc that you have, it looks fantastic. I guess it must be very rare, never seen one with a guy with glasses in the top left corner of the moc :shock: :lol: is it a factory error ? :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Here's mine.
Don't yours have that as well?...oh dear they must be fakes, best send them to me and I'll dispose of them safely!
:wink: 8)

apack7229

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. :) The 41 and 48 backs are my favorites.
I do have to admit that one of the pilots is missing the tips of his fingers on one hand.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
apack7229 said:
Here's what I have.
What a tremendous collection! I love all the different cardbacks you have and the figures are great too! :)

Thanks for sharing, and thanks too for joining in so regularly with these Toy of the Week threads. I really look forward to seeing what others post, so it's great to have a regular poster like yourself sharing your collection with the Forum.

spoons

Grand Master
Great collection apack and lovely example mini

A weird story about this CCP. I bought a 79 back Han Hoth from Australia and this 79 back CCP arrived instead. Packed in a tiny box and it smashed through the bubble so a real waste.

A few days later the Han arrived in a similar box and had also smashed through. The Australian cards have such yellow bubbles and are so fragile.

Anyway the seller let me keep the CCP to offset he damaged Han but I sold it shortly after.

It may not look much but 79 backs are hard to find

4C1137BA-D34F-4F71-AE79-F7215AD83680.jpeg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
spoons said:

A weird story about this CCP. I bought a 79 back Han Hoth from Australia and this 79 back CCP arrived instead. Packed in a tiny box and it smashed through the bubble so a real waste.

A few days later the Han arrived in a similar box and had also smashed through. The Australian cards have such yellow bubbles and are so fragile.

Anyway the seller let me keep the CCP to offset he damaged Han but I sold it shortly after.

Nice photo, Andy, and an interesting (horror!) story :shock:

I'm very sorry to hear that both MOCs got damaged, and annoyed on your behalf that the seller didn't protect the bubbles and pack the cards better! Honestly, it really makes me mad; these things have survived unscathed for up to 40 years, but all it takes is one thoughtless idiot and they get ruined in a heartbeat :evil:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, here's my Bespin Air Force lineup, complete with COO's especially for Lars :D

A quick glance at most Cloud Car Pilots might make you think they are all the same, however a closer inspection reveals a surprising number of small differences which will interest variant collectors and send everyone else to sleep :-D

From left to right, I have:

1 ) a round belt buckle, 3 vertical squares on holster front, light yellow boots, very dark grey belt, pale pink face, dark orange helmet, long thin neck, narrow stance, which I have paired with light grey accessories (rightly or wrongly!).

2 ) an octagonal belt buckle, 1 square and 1 vertical rectangle on holster front, light yellow boots, light grey belt, peach face, light orange helmet, long thin neck, wide stance, light grey accessories, soft sculpt torso.

All the rest also have octagonal belt buckles with 1 square and 1 vertical rectangle on the holster front, and I have given them (rightly or wrongly) light grey accessories, apart from #7, which I have given (for the hell of it!) dark grey / brown accessories, and the Lili Ledy at #9 which has darker accessories. They all (apart from the Lili Ledy at #9) also have dark grey belts, and also all (apart from #7 & #9) have soft sculpt torsos:

3 ) slightly darker yellow boots, dark peach face, light orange helmet, long thin neck, narrow stance.

4 ) light yellow boots, pink face, dark orange helmet, long thin neck, narrow stance.

5 ) light yellow boots, dark peach face, mid orange helmet, slightly fatter neck, wide stance.

6 ) light yellow boots, dark peach face, mid orange helmet, no neck, narrow stance.

7 ) slightly darker yellow boots, pink face, dark orange helmet, fat neck, narrow stance, shiny fine sculpt torso.

8 ) very pale yellow boots, pink face, dark orange helmet, fat neck, narrow stance.

9 ) Lili Ledy, bright canary yellow boots, dark blue / grey belt, pink face, dark orange helmet, fat neck, narrow stance, matte fine sculpt torso, very dark grey accessories (sadly missing the communicator :-()

Useless Left Arm - 01.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 02.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 03.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 04.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 05.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 06.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 07.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 08.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 09.jpg

Useless Left Arm - 10.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
spoons said:
That's a lot of pilots Jeremy :shock:

Great collection
Looks like a squadron! 8)
Really like the PBP one, such a eye popping yellow.

Thanks for the kind comments on mine.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
spoons said:
That's a lot of pilots Jeremy :shock:

Great collection
Looks like a squadron! 8)
Really like the PBP one, such a eye popping yellow.

Thanks for the kind comments on mine.
Thanks both of you :)

I forgot to point out (for the benefit of those who care! I know not everyone does ;-)) just what is different about each one, so I'll edit the post and add a few lines.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Some great stuff so far guys - loving the mixture of MOC, extensive cardback runs and figure variants!

I've always loved the CCP. Even as a kid I found the look so different to the other figures, and I'm sure I bought him as soon as I could.

Here are my two MOC - one ESB Kenner 45-back, the other ROTJ Kenner 48-back. The ROTJ MOC is very much a beater, but I love the fact it has the coin offer sticker on, plus it cost the same as a loose complete CCP!

Cloud Car Pilot ESB 45.jpg

Cloud Car Pilot ROTJ 48.jpg

And before anyone makes any comments on the reflection on the ESB MOC... That's no moon, it's the top of my head! :lol: :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
peekaygee73 said:
Some great stuff so far guys - loving the mixture of MOC, extensive cardback runs and figure variants!

I've always loved the CCP. Even as a kid I found the look so different to the other figures, and I'm sure I bought him as soon as I could.

Here are my two MOC - one ESB Kenner 45-back, the other ROTJ Kenner 48-back. The ROTJ MOC is very much a beater, but I love the fact it has the coin offer sticker on, plus it cost the same as a loose complete CCP!

Cloud Car Pilot ESB 45.jpg
Cloud Car Pilot ROTJ 48.jpg

And before anyone makes any comments on the reflection on the ESB MOC... That's no moon, it's the top of my head! :lol: :wink:
Excellent stuff! I love that 45-back... even with the phantom floating head :lol:

apack7229

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
What a tremendous collection! I love all the different cardbacks you have and the figures are great too! :)

Thanks for sharing, and thanks too for joining in so regularly with these Toy of the Week threads. I really look forward to seeing what others post, so it's great to have a regular poster like yourself sharing your collection with the Forum.

Thanks for that. I really appreciate that. :) I also like to see what other people post on here and also see what Lars says about my beaters.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:

Andy what a crazy story, 2 smashed moc mailed in 2 packets from australia :shock: Was the packing very bad ? :?

But that cloud car pilot on that moc looks fantastic, I can't see any damage on the bubble :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
OK, here's my Bespin Air Force lineup, complete with COO's especially for Lars :D

A quick glance at most Cloud Car Pilots might make you think they are all the same, however a closer inspection reveals a surprising number of small differences which will interest variant collectors and send everyone else to sleep :-D

From left to right, I have:

1 ) a round belt buckle, 3 vertical squares on holster front, light yellow boots, very dark grey belt, pale pink face, dark orange helmet, long thin neck, narrow stance, which I have paired with light grey accessories (rightly or wrongly!).

2 ) an octagonal belt buckle, 1 square and 1 vertical rectangle on holster front, light yellow boots, light grey belt, peach face, light orange helmet, long thin neck, wide stance, light grey accessories, soft sculpt torso.

All the rest also have octagonal belt buckles with 1 square and 1 vertical rectangle on the holster front, and I have given them (rightly or wrongly) light grey accessories, apart from #7, which I have given (for the hell of it!) dark grey / brown accessories, and the Lili Ledy at #9 which has darker accessories. They all (apart from the Lili Ledy at #9) also have dark grey belts, and also all (apart from #7 & #9) have soft sculpt torsos:

3 ) slightly darker yellow boots, dark peach face, light orange helmet, long thin neck, narrow stance.

4 ) light yellow boots, pink face, dark orange helmet, long thin neck, narrow stance.

5 ) light yellow boots, dark peach face, mid orange helmet, slightly fatter neck, wide stance.

6 ) light yellow boots, dark peach face, mid orange helmet, no neck, narrow stance.

7 ) slightly darker yellow boots, pink face, dark orange helmet, fat neck, narrow stance, shiny fine sculpt torso.

8 ) very pale yellow boots, pink face, dark orange helmet, fat neck, narrow stance.

9 ) Lili Ledy, bright canary yellow boots, dark blue / grey belt, pink face, dark orange helmet, fat neck, narrow stance, matte fine sculpt torso, very dark grey accessories (sadly missing the communicator :-()

Useless Left Arm - 01.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 02.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 03.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 04.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 05.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 06.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 07.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 08.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 09.jpg
Useless Left Arm - 10.jpg

I am still here and I did not fall to sleep :lol:

Amazing collection you have, so many beautiful figures and so much great info 8)

Thanks mate for sharing all this with the rest of us :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom