Best packaging ever?

lejackal

Grand Master
So in contrast to my watch out post I got this through from a mate today and I'd say it's a contender for the best packaging ever, solid box, loose figure secured in place and these epic "fragile" stickers

Attachments

• D07C83B3-7D09-4ABE-9971-D6A84CBCBBF1.jpeg
    D07C83B3-7D09-4ABE-9971-D6A84CBCBBF1.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,076
  • C8B33F51-1960-49A1-BA28-794D21C25F8F.jpeg
    C8B33F51-1960-49A1-BA28-794D21C25F8F.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,077

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
So in contrast to my watch out post I got this through from a mate today and I'd say it's a contender for the best packaging ever, solid box, loose figure secured in place and these epic "fragile" stickers

Those are epic stickers :lol: :lol:

The majority of people get the packaging right, its just the 1% that leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Taffius

Sith Lord
lejackal said:

Great. :lol:

Never understood why people put fragile stickers on boxes . Postal workers don't alter the way they handle the box any better , it only encourages them to drop it . Advertising the possible contents is a mistake . Star Wars fan working might grab their attention and they could misplace your item . Better off posting an unassuming boring box that brings no attention.

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Yep agree with that. Advertising the contents are very valuable star wars items will likely attract unwanted attention. Of course they aren't all valuable, but to regular joebpost worker it's the way they are perceived. Best leave it inconspicuous.

subzero

Sith Lord
Survival kit Chris said:
Never understood why people put fragile stickers on boxes . Postal workers don't alter the way they handle the box any better , it only encourages them to drop it . Advertising the possible contents is a mistake . Star Wars fan working might grab their attention and they could misplace your item . Better off posting an unassuming boring box that brings no attention.

Haha my thoughts exactly, although the stickers are clearly awesome, i'm a little paranoid when it comes to silly little things like that. We all know how a lot of people think out there, they see 'Star Wars' and think it's worth a ton of money, that plus "don't crush this box" lets post workers suspect it's of value hence something worth opening / stealing. I also hate it when iv'e ordered something of high value and the seller puts my personal ebay username on the label for everyone to see, then people handling the box can do a quick ebay search for my username and try and see what iv'e ordered recently to see if it's worth nicking.

All boxes should be plain and discreet, just like there's 1% of people who don't package items properly there's also 1% of post workers who are thieving little cunts unfortunately.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom