ESB Palitoy Boba Fett Figure

olisuds

Sith Lord
Any variant experts able to confirm which Boba Fett figure's are found on ESB Palitoy cards? Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tri Logo??

Thanks Oli

olisuds

Sith Lord
Ah ok I hadn't heard of this variation. I had just assumed it was discolouration. I'm a bit out of touch with variants these days.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
olisuds said:
Ah ok I hadn't heard of this variation. I had just assumed it was discolouration. I'm a bit out of touch with variants these days.

the discolouration limbs are known as "grey limbs" variant. there are two different versions of the "grey limbs" (black belt / brown belt) both being stamped "Hong Kong". The one I seen with esb palitoy cards have been "grey limbs, brown belt, hong kong".

variants are like minefields :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
The trilogo Fett was only on ROTJ trilogo cards.

That's as far as my knowledge goes and I might be wrong! :lol:

olisuds

Sith Lord
Cool thanks for the info that's really helpful. That's a variant I'll have to look out for.

Also I didn't realise the Hong Kong COO could be found with the black belt too!?

Have any other Fett variations been found on ESB Palitoy cards? I haven't seen many carded ones to be able to confirm myself.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
olisuds said:
Cool thanks for the info that's really helpful. That's a variant I'll have to look out for.

Also I didn't realise the Hong Kong COO could be found with the black belt too!?

Have any other Fett variations been found on ESB Palitoy cards? I haven't seen many carded ones to be able to confirm myself.

Yes there is a lot of different variants of Boba Fett :).

Only one I seen is the (grey limbs, hong kong, brown belt) on esb palitoy cards. of course there could have been other variants on them cards but to my knowledge those are the only fett's I seen sealed on them cards.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I have looked into these recently. Small copyright HK - Kader produced the most common Fett which during ESB often had limbs that degraded is on 'all' Palitoy ESB. Never Taiwan (first appeared Pali 45C & Kenner NN offfer 48) or 'PBP' (65 on). Big copyright HK is also ROTJ only & non Taiwan Droids (so far)

olisuds

Sith Lord
Thanks James, awesome info as always.

So small c Hong Kong is number 2 on Wolff's COO guide? And majority of these have degraded limbs? They almost look like the limbs of the PBP / trilogo figure!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom