UKG noob to grading question

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi guys

Quick question having never used the service of ukg but have a couple of loose figures to grade to move on this might sound stupid but when you get to check out they ask what information you want on the label.

I was thinking 95 grade to everything haha what do they mean what do I want on the label surely that's what I'm paying for them to grade what I sent in.

Like I said probably noob question but never done this and only doing it know becouse I'm fed up with sending legit weapons to people and them claiming there not and asking for partial refund ECT.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's a really good question, the exact same one as I had!
I just wrote "not done this before, so please fill out accordingly".
All figures came back with a label filled in with information that you would usually find on a graded loose figure!
I did also add that if there was a problem please email me!

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I have never had something graded so don't quote me on it, but from having seen UKG labels and heard people discuss it I believe it is often used if you have a particular variant. For example you might ask to put "PBP Hammerhead", "Molded Legs Han Hoth" etc. Or if you have a particular weapon you might ask for "Metallic Bespin Blaster".

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ok thanks guys it just through me a bit as I was wondering Wye are they asking me surely they know what I'm sending. But your comments have shed light on this so thanks again.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I think it is their subtle way of asking 'what do you know about this item that we don't?'. Most of the Star Wars items they receive will be fairly vanilla but they don't know everything but don't want to be seen to not know everything. To miss that it's a miscard or a Toytoni etc. would lead to reputational damage which they'd rather avoid.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
What Lom said...

An example: I submitted a dark blue, solid dome, R2D2. I stated this on the form. The other, standard figures, I didn't bother writing anything

jayums

Jedi Master
They graded a C3PO I picked up 85 and it had cotton thread tied around the arm to stop it falling off. :shock: I'd put that it's a vinyl Jawa on the form. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they didn't notice :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom