Which MOC is best - thoughts please.

Bossk

Padawan
I currently hold two more or less identical graded MOCs (same figure on same cardback). I need to sell one to help fund my next purchases. The dilemma (if there is one and hopefully you guys can help) is which one to sell. Should I sell (A) or (B)?

(A) - UKG Unpunched 85,85,80 (80 on the figure - one tiny paint rub)

(B) - AFA punched card 85,85,85

Is it a no brainier???????

Please let me have your thoughts. Thanks all!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Sell them both and buy a nice ungraded one :)

Punched/unpunched has never bothered me personally, clearly the AFA one is 'better' but only you can decide if the punch sways your decision.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
It depends on whether you're looking sell the 'best' to get more money, or want to keep the 'best' for your own collection.

And photos would help :)

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
The answer is simple, it's whichever one YOU want to keep most. It's such a subjective choice that only you can make it. Show us some pics of the one you decide to hang on to!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Can you give us some pictures so we might make a decision... a list of meaningless numbers provided by two random people who gave their opinion some time ago isn't really helping

TK-7785

Jedi Master
SAVORY100 said:
Can you give us some pictures so we might make a decision... a list of meaningless numbers provided by two random people who gave their opinion some time ago isn't really helping
:lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
:D

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Personally I'd keep the unpunched one, after all 85/85/80 should be good enough.

85/85/85 is better though :?

We're not really helping are we :p
I do agree with Savory though, pics would help enormously, or do you want to keep your figure secret to add to the mystique? :wink:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
edd_jedi said:
Sell them both and buy a nice ungraded one :)
I share Edds opinion. Get rid of the two graded ones and buy two different ungraded MOCs of more or less the same value.
For what's left take your wife out for dinner. Happy wife, happy life. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom