SWTOTW, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2 Endor Chase Complete Playpack

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Endor Chase Complete Playpack:

endor.jpg

Sorry about the bad pictures, this are some very old pictures of my playpack. I never had it when I was a kid, I first got it in the early 00 and also first learned about it in the early 00. I will take it out again for some new and better pictures when the constructors are done in my home :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Nice one Lars. I've never seen the contents of this set before, it's got everything!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Nice one Lars. I've never seen the contents of this set before, it's got everything!

Thanks andy for the kind words :D Yes it's got everything :D I just hope everything is factory sealed, with all this new info about fake baggies then I think I have to chat with frank about my baggies to hear if he will confirm that they are factory sealed :D maybe there is a good chance for it since I bought it in the early 00 :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Really like these POTF sets, and yours look amazing Lars.
Unfortunately I don't have any of these, and they are well expensive nowadays!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:

Thanks for the kind words :D I agree they are expensive nowadays :( are you hunting these sets ? :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

Thanks for the kind words :D I agree they are expensive nowadays :( are you hunting these sets ? :D
I would buy the Hoth one if I ever found one for sale at a "reasonable" price, but I don't think that I have seen one in two years for sale.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

I would buy the Hoth one if I ever found one for sale at a "reasonable" price, but I don't think that I have seen one in two years for sale.

Nice item to hunt :wink: The Hoth was also the last of the 3 boxes that I bought :D I wish you good luck with the hunt and I hope you find one :wink:

tigerham

Sith Lord
This was the only Speeder Bike MIB I never got round to having when I collected Scout's and Speeder Bikes. Great piece.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tigerham said:
This was the only Speeder Bike MIB I never got round to having when I collected Scout's and Speeder Bikes. Great piece.

thanks mate for the very kind words :D so do you not collect Scout's and Speeder Bikes any more ?

tigerham

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:

thanks mate for the very kind words :D so do you not collect Scout's and Speeder Bikes any more ?

Always a pleasure. No, I sold up everything back in 2012/13. I had all but this MIB of the Speeder Bike range including a LIly Ledy one which I found one of the hardest to find. My other prize was a Model Trem Scout. Loved it (even though it was made of lead, lol).

No looking back though as I was glad to have had the collection and now someone else can enjoy it. Now I have changed my collection so it's nice for change. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:

Always a pleasure. No, I sold up everything back in 2012/13. I had all but this MIB of the Speeder Bike range including a LIly Ledy one which I found one of the hardest to find. My other prize was a Model Trem Scout. Loved it (even though it was made of lead, lol).

No looking back though as I was glad to have had the collection and now someone else can enjoy it. Now I have changed my collection so it's nice for change. :)

I think it is fantastic that you can sell such cool items from your collection and then change your focus and collect some other items. I can't do that very often, I have only sold a very few things from my collection since I started to collect 17 years ago. I have sold all my potf moc and most of my baggies but that was because I did not have the same feeling for them as the other items, I think it was because it was not sold in my country in the 70s and 80s :?

tigerham

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:

I think it is fantastic that you can sell such cool items from your collection and then change your focus and collect some other items. I can't do that very often, I have only sold a very few things from my collection since I started to collect 17 years ago. I have sold all my potf moc and most of my baggies but that was because I did not have the same feeling for them as the other items, I think it was because it was not sold in my country in the 70s and 80s :?

I sold up my entire collection. I didn't think I was going to get back into collecting but as it turns out I never lost the bug, lol. Thanks for sharing your POTF piece. Great to see. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:

I sold up my entire collection. I didn't think I was going to get back into collecting but as it turns out I never lost the bug, lol. Thanks for sharing your POTF piece. Great to see. :)

wow, sold your entire star wars collection :shock: I don't think I could ever do that. I am glad to read that you did not lost the bug, but do you now regret that you sold it since you did not lost the bug ? I still regret that I was so stupid to mix most of my childhood collection and also upgraded the beaters from my childhood collection and then sold some of them :roll:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
wow, sold your entire star wars collection :shock: I don't think I could ever do that. I am glad to read that you did not lost the bug, but do you now regret that you sold it since you did not lost the bug ? I still regret that I was so stupid to mix most of my childhood collection and also upgraded the beaters from my childhood collection and then sold some of them :roll:

No regrets in Life my friend. Everything happens for a reason. If you live your Life in regret then it slows you down and you don't really move forward.

In my perspective there are no mistakes in Life, only lessons to learn. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:

No regrets in Life my friend. Everything happens for a reason. If you live your Life in regret then it slows you down and you don't really move forward.

so that is why things do not go fast enough for me :lol: only time is going to fast for me :lol: :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
tigerham said:
Pomse2001 said:

so that is why things do not go fast enough for me :lol: only time is going to fast for me :lol: :lol:

Time going faster is another theory I have. :) When you are younger times seems to go slower, maybe because for a 10 year old 1 year is a tenth of their life. When you are say 50 the 1 year is 1/50th of your life so seems to be smaller/quicker in proprtion to your entire life if this makes sense.

It's just an illusion (Imagination Pop Group, lol.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom