SWTOTW, Week 18, 2018, Part 1/2 Micro Collection: Hoth World Action Playset

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Micro Collection: Hoth World Action Playset:

base.jpg

I do not collect the Micro collection stuff, so guys please help with some great pictures for this thread :D

spoons

Grand Master
Pretty rare this one Lars, I've got some of it individually boxed but hopefully someone will have the whole lot in one box

Palifan

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Pretty rare this one Lars, I've got some of it individually boxed but hopefully someone will have the whole lot in one box

I do, pretty mint in box and also have the other two world sets. It's on it's way to the UK from the US so hopefully it'll make it back in one piece with all the rest of my things and I'll post some pics up once I have it. Hopefully someone else can help out on this thread in the mean time.

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:

Thanks, I hope some one have one, or else this will be the first thread with no pictures :lol:

But upload what you have, there is no rule about it have to be complete :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
spoons said:

I do, pretty mint in box and also have the other two world sets. It's on it's way to the UK from the US so hopefully it'll make it back in one piece with all the rest of my things and I'll post some pics up once I have it. Hopefully someone else can help out on this thread in the mean time.

Ian

thanks Ian, I think we all will be very happy if you will upload some pictures when you find the time for it :wink: I hope you get it in one piece and nothing is damaged :wink:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
if any of you have a Hoth world Action Playset then please share it in this thread :wink:

Finally got to it Lars!

This example is all unused and I only took out of it what I dared to for fear of not getting it all back in again :lol:

I've also added to this thread the one missing part of Hoth World which is the Hoth Turret Defense set which again is unused. I'm happy to remove it form the thread if you want to put up a separate one but thought I'd include it for now in case you never show it as it's the only missing set from the 3 world sets that were released.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 862
  • IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 862
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 862
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_0898.jpg
    IMG_0898.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 862

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hoth Turret Defense set

Attachments

• IMG_0908.jpg
    IMG_0908.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 862
  • IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 863

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I've never collected the Micro collection myself, but I have to say that those two examples above are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing pictures of them, Ian!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Pomse2001 said:
if any of you have a Hoth world Action Playset then please share it in this thread :wink:

Finally got to it Lars!

This example is all unused and I only took out of it what I dared to for fear of not getting it all back in again :lol:

I've also added to this thread the one missing part of Hoth World which is the Hoth Turret Defense set which again is unused. I'm happy to remove it form the thread if you want to put up a separate one but thought I'd include it for now in case you never show it as it's the only missing set from the 3 world sets that were released.

Ian

Wow wow wow Ian, thanks and I must say it looks awesome 8) Thanks mate for sharing this amazing box with the rest of us. There will be a thread later with the Hoth Turret Defense, but it ok that you show it in this thread as long as you also show it in the Turret Defense thread in the future :lol: :wink:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for the comments guys and I'm just glad I finally got to show it to you all after all this time.

It is the biggest box out of the 3 world sets which I have and this one is in the nicest condition and was from a nice chap over in the States who had both this one and the Hoth Turret I have up on RS for sale a few years ago. He really looked after it and sent it to me when I was working out there which helped to avoid any extra fees from having it sent here.

With all the other world sets, I have all the separate sections boxed as well but with this one I just have as the one set and have toyed with the idea of setting it up but it's just to hard for me to open all the bags up with them being sealed. There are plenty of loose/used sets out there (which is what I tend to buy to display), but not so many unused ones so it has to stay as it is.

I'll be sure to repeat the Hoth Turret pictures again once the other thread is up so no worries there Lars.

Ian

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Great to see the Hoth World Ian - a big beast!

Andy is this set also now on your wish list for christmas ? :wink:

Probably not Lars, I have them all separately and it takes up a lot of space!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Thanks for the comments guys and I'm just glad I finally got to show it to you all after all this time.

It is the biggest box out of the 3 world sets which I have and this one is in the nicest condition and was from a nice chap over in the States who had both this one and the Hoth Turret I have up on RS for sale a few years ago. He really looked after it and sent it to me when I was working out there which helped to avoid any extra fees from having it sent here.

With all the other world sets, I have all the separate sections boxed as well but with this one I just have as the one set and have toyed with the idea of setting it up but it's just to hard for me to open all the bags up with them being sealed. There are plenty of loose/used sets out there (which is what I tend to buy to display), but not so many unused ones so it has to stay as it is.

I'll be sure to repeat the Hoth Turret pictures again once the other thread is up so no worries there Lars.

Ian

That is a fantastic story Ian, very nice of him to help you, so you did not have to pay extra fees :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Great to see the Hoth World Ian - a big beast!

Andy is this set also now on your wish list for christmas ? :wink:

Probably not Lars, I have them all separately and it takes up a lot of space!

I know, I have the same problem, this boxes takes up a lot of space, but I can't stop :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom