What Boba Fett is this??? Tri Logo???

jt1969

Padawan
Hey guys advice of this fett???

Colors are very light but the chest almost looks blue?????

Any ideas?

s-l1600_8.jpg

jayums

Jedi Master
Agreed - that's what happened to my much loved childhood boba... Looks pretty good though.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
You need to see if there is a scar on the leg and what type of scar there is on the leg if there is a scar :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
That's interesting to see, I can imagine that easily being passed off as a trilogo Fett as the colour match is pretty good.

jt1969

Padawan
edd_jedi said:
That's interesting to see, I can imagine that easily being passed off as a trilogo Fett as the colour match is pretty good.

Ya thats what I was saying. I asked for a picture of the back of the leg but the picture is very hard to tell if it has a COO or not. I asked for a better picture and got no response.

It was up on ebay and i waited to see if i would get a better picture but did not, so i took a chance and bid just incase it was a tri logo....

Any ways I won this Fett for only 31 USD. So even if its not a tri then I think I got a nice Fett for a fair price. If it is a tri logo :) .... score :)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
It looks like a discoloured regular Fett to me, with some bright lighting to help. Tri-logo Fetts have the same colour torso and limbs which, even with degradation, I've never seen a torso turn more blue with age.

Chris

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I agree, it's definitely not a tri-logo or PBP Fett, but instead looks to simply be a discoloured one... Although isn't there also an early Hong Kong Fett whose limbs are (and always were?) lighter than the rest of the figure? Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can confirm or debunk that part :)

subzero

Sith Lord
Yeah the bright photo lighting doesn't help either, iv'e even seen regular Fett's amongst other figures in ebay listings before and was convinced it was a light Fett trilogo because of the camera flash, until I asked for an extra pic of the back of it. :lol:

With the limbs on this one though it does seem like a trilogo, interesting figure though!

apack7229

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
I agree, it's definitely not a tri-logo or PBP Fett, but instead looks to simply be a discoloured one... Although isn't there also an early Hong Kong Fett whose limbs are (and always were?) lighter than the rest of the figure? Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can confirm or debunk that part :)

There is a grey limb Fett but the color is a bit different to the one shown. Here's a picture of one that I have with mixed limbs so you can see the grey vs. blue.

Attachments

• 4226C541-EADB-4CCA-954C-F2F31AF92BEB.jpeg
    4226C541-EADB-4CCA-954C-F2F31AF92BEB.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 925

jayums

Jedi Master
Hmmm... If the seller was made aware of the potential trilogo fett-ness, but didn't add photos to confirm either way ... this most likely speaks volumes!

... when he arrives, wanna see a photo of his back side - start the drum roll :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
apack7229 said:
Snaketibe said:

There is a grey limb Fett but the color is a bit different to the one shown. Here's a picture of one that I have with mixed limbs so you can see the grey vs. blue.

Thank you. I'm glad I wasn't imagining it! :lol:

jt1969

Padawan
apack7229 said:
Snaketibe said:
Thank you. I'm glad I wasn't imagining it! :lol:

No problem. :)

Thanks for the info!!
When I get it inhand ill be able to take better pictures of it and post here.

Im going to say a strange colored Hong Kong .....

Any bets hahaha

The grey limbs blue torso Fett is a known Hong Kong variant. I hope you didn't pay Trilogo price for him mate, because I think you' maybe disappointed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom