ROTJ store display

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Wonder how common this display is?
I only found this old vectis auction one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 11.44.52.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 11.44.52.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 789

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
They use to come up periodically, but I haven't seen any since the Disney bubble.

It has Action Force on the reverse so that's worth keeping in mind when hunting for it.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I think a lot of these sorts of items are staying in peoples collections longer. It seems as though stuff moved around a bit more freely before the Disney times. Fed partly by the higher demand I guess, people are thinking they should hold onto them. There's only so many of these in collecting circles and there are now more people after them. It's a double whammy of "rarity".

Chris

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Good to hear there are more out there.
Totally agree. Would like it myself, so if anyone reading have it, give me a PM. :)

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Dannywhiteley said:
What a price for 2015. I don't remember stuff being that cheap in even 2005 :shock:

Yeah, there have been some great deals on Vectis through the years. It's very much hit and miss.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Going through some of the old Rebelscum posts is fun if you can find them. The prices back in 2003 etc, and the quality is sickening. So many bargains.

maxf

Jedi Master
Grant_C said:
Going through some of the old Rebelscum posts is fun if you can find them. The prices back in 2003 etc, and the quality is sickening. So many bargains.

Just never look at your old sales threads... so depressing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom