Kellerman Matrix

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Does anyone know if there is anyone out there who has created a more up-to-date update of the Kellerman Matrix online than Rebel Scum which was unfortunately last updated on December 3rd 2007?

http://www.rebelscum.com/kellermancards120.pdf

I only ask because I recently acquired a 2SW-21b Obi Wan Kenobi from Stefan Callear (walkie) and it doesn't feature in the original book or on the RS update. A quick bit of research has turned up a number of card backs, a MOC and even an AFA graded one (not that says much) so you would have thought someone might have wanted to.

I know John was in charge of updating the Matrix on RS himself but has been too ill to update it for a long while. Would be a shame if no one took the bull by the horns and updated it though as it's such a valuable asset, than can itself become obsolete as more variations are discovered.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Pretty sure that the answer is no publicly but there are people behind the scenes updating the Kellerman book but it is a low priority job for them.

jared007

Padawan
TheJabbaWookie said:
I only ask because I recently acquired a 2SW-21b Obi Wan Kenobi from Stefan Callear (walkie) and it doesn't feature in the original book or on the RS update.

Can you post a picture of that to see exactly what it is?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Sure, meant to on original post but clear forgot

Attachments

• F02D7743-5FBA-43B1-BA42-523603279010.jpeg
    F02D7743-5FBA-43B1-BA42-523603279010.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 771
  • 85B470A4-2DBA-483F-813A-8AC7ADA2BC01.jpeg
    85B470A4-2DBA-483F-813A-8AC7ADA2BC01.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 771

jared007

Padawan
Thanks for the pics. The Kellerman book was a fantastic piece of work for it's time - but it was probably inevitable that it would need revision. It takes a lot of time and energy to maintain detail like this, so not surprising it may have fallen by the side now.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I picked up a copy only recently. I have previously only ever collected loose so it is both a fascinating and knowledgeable read on the topic of card front, backs and combinations for a beginner like me. It also has a wealth of knowledge on other aspects such as the 3 packs and is beautifully designed (which appeals to me as a graphic designer), so I'm glad I got it. I picked it up at what I believe is a pretty reasonable price in the current market so I'm happy.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
It's probably a massive amount of work to update.

Plus you have to come to some agreement and whats 'available' on what card. For instance, 4-LOM and Zuckuss have been found on 47bk (4-LOM) cards - BUT, there is only 1 of each known examples. So does it constitute being a released card - or something else? The C3PO rem limbs should be a Kenner 45a bk - but its only on the 47bk. BUT, can be found on a Kenner 45bk but seems to only have been found with BASA stickers on... so was only released in Peru. Should it belong on the Kenner Kellerman list?

There's probably a lot of weird and wonderful gray areas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom