Farthest from favour!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Guys I'm unable to make the next farthest from but as you have all seen from my many posts I'm after an obi wan kenobi moc! Would any of you lovely members who are going be able to see if some are there and let me know if there are as I can transfer you the money to get me one whilst you are there? Let me know if anyone can please. Many thanks!

lejackal

Grand Master
eBay should be your friend, you've missed these and more in the last three months

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=kenobi+moc&LH_PrefLoc=2&_udlo=80&_sop=13&_udhi=150&LH_Complete=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xkenobi+moc+-giant.TRS0&_nkw=kenobi+moc+-giant&_sacat=0

Jez

Sith Lord
I'll be there on the Saturday and Sunday. I'll keep an eye out and send you a message if I see one. PM me to exchange numbers if you want a faster service :)

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Jez said:
I'll be there on the Saturday and Sunday. I'll keep an eye out and send you a message if I see one. PM me to exchange numbers if you want a faster service :)

Messaged you my number mate cheers

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I only saw a POTF which was way overpriced (£350) and a reseal

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I looked but I didn't even see that one someone must have picked it up.

subzero

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:
Many many thanks to all the members that kept an eye out for one for me! Much appreciated!

This one has just come up, hand paint looks good too...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-ROTJ-Ben-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Punched-65-by-Kenner/163004004852?epid=1905513626&hash=item25f3cbb9f4:g:KlIAAOSwJtZazL6a

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Cheers guys i check ebay everyday and didn't see this one till your recommendation! Must have literally just been put up on ebay?? I have enquired but dont get paid till the 25th of this month :( I've asked him to somehow hold but knowing my luck will miss out lol

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Well I've emailed about reserving it but don't know if he will. Without sounding very very cheeky are any of you amazing members in a position to purchase it and take half the amount from me end of this month and half the month after?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom