Your advice guys please

Pmondo

Hi , I have a very large collection of Star Wars toys and memorabilia, unfortunately the collection has not been added to for at least 10 years ! I feel it is now time for someone else to enjoy and was wondering if someone could advise the best way to sell/advertise ?
It has been a long time since I did purchase anything new ( pre eBay) any help would be great.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome! Start by taking some decent pics, highlighting completeness and any damage. Then post them here http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3 for valuation.

You can then sell them here (no fees and usually very good buyers).

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome! I would definitely advise posting a valuation thread here before you do anything. Something that looks insignificant could go under the radar if you go straight to eBay etc.

Once you know what you have and a ballpark value, of course it would be nice for you to list them here having helped give you a valuation, but for speed and best prices I would recommend Facebook. Stuff sells so fast on there and often for high prices.

Pmondo

Thank you, I've read one of the posts on here and someone had listed a rough cost for the vintage figures and wow was I shocked!!!
Will hopefully get some pics of the more unusual stuff I have and get an idea . Thanks guys

jared007

Padawan
Pmondo said:
someone had listed a rough cost for the vintage figures and wow was I shocked!!!

Hi, you may like to give Star Wars Tracker a try as a reference for the latest market prices for all things vintage Star Wars. You need to sign up for an account on the website first - http://www.starwarstracker.com - but then you can use the iPhone/Android/Desktop versions of the app (desktop version shown below to give you a feel).

Cheers, Jared.

tracker.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom