Card back Storage

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I was just wondering if anyone had any storage ideas for card back solutions? Like many I keep all mine in photographic top loaders for individual protection, but I've been scouring the internet for some tidy storage boxes to stack and store all the card backs together, much like the made to measure boxes for comic books, CDs etc. Any ideas or leads?

Cheers
Chris

subzero

Sith Lord
What about folders?, an A5 sized presentation folder with pocket pages might be a good way, and easy to get out and have a flick through them, you wouldn't really need top loaders with those either.

If A5 is too small then maybe A4 would be alright.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I framed the first 12 which looked really nice. If you have lots then maybe buy a couple of those chunky acrylic picture frames that hold together with magnets. You could display a couple at a time and then swap them round every now and them?

But if the question really is just about storage, then a shoe box under the bed ought to do the job!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Billy book case.

84F2565B-E3F3-47EC-820B-AFA34ACD3C75.jpeg

:)

Jason

subzero

Sith Lord
Love the library collection :) all nice and organised, great stuff!

Is that a trilogo Madine I see? :shock: that's gotta be near impossible to find even for a cardback. 8)

Nice collection!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I thought cardbacks are exactly the same size as comics? Don't most people keep them in comic top loaders?

stu70

Padawan
I keep some my cardbacks in these,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-X-9-inches-Toploader-for-Storage-Display-x5-pack-Star-Wars-other-cards/132335501417?hash=item1ecfcf8069:g:umUAAOSwuZlZwqkN

Would they not fit in a comic book storage box?

mr_palitoy said:
Billy book case.

:)

Jason

Herbert R2D2 card, very nice 8)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. They're already top loaded up so will check out the comic storage boxes. Doesn't matter it they're a little smaller. I just want a way of neatly filing and storing them safely away.

Jason, your organisation appeals to my OCD nature immensely! :D

Cheers
Chris

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
Thanks for the suggestions, guys. They're already top loaded up so will check out the comic storage boxes. Doesn't matter it they're a little smaller. I just want a way of neatly filing and storing them safely away.

Jason, your organisation appeals to my OCD nature immensely! :D

Cheers
Chris

Hi chris I have mine in A4 sleeves in binders :D

like this

bi.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom