London for vintage?

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Hi guys sorry i know this has been asked before but was after an updated response. Im going to London next month and wanted to know any good places for vintage? I know of two placed in camden market which im going to but any others?

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I think before you go you need to get in the mind set that you probably wont be spending any cash

2 places in Camden, dave and monkeys emporium, both extremely overpriced! Daves stuff is in poor condition and monkeys is minty but £529 for aloose r2 pop up is a disgrace! https://en-gb.facebook.com/monkeysemporium/

mimi fifi in notting hill had about 10 loose figures in a cabinet upstairs all overpriced

martins in Walthamstow, £48 for a loose complete boba fett :roll:
http://www.woodstreetindoormarket.co.uk/martins-toys-and-memorabilia/

good luck!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I went to Orbital Comics last week.
They have vintage and modern pieces in a couple of cabinets and some modern out back with comics.
That had a few loose figures, Maxine, Rebel Commando, and a few more but at £12 each loose.
Interestingly, they had a lot of old Mask stuff which was cool to see as well as other vintage stuff.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
tobedesu said:
They have vintage and modern pieces in a couple of cabinets and some modern out back with comics.
That had a few loose figures, Maxine, Rebel Commando, and a few more but at £12 each loose.
Interestingly, they had a lot of old Mask stuff which was cool to see as well as other vintage stuff.

bunch of arseholes in orbital

twice now I've taken vintage star wars figures to them to try and sell and both times got told

'it's not really something we're interested in selling and those bits we do have once we sell we wont be selling any more as there just isn't the interest for it'

pricks!

subzero

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
tobedesu said:

bunch of arseholes in orbital

twice now I've taken vintage star wars figures to them to try and sell and both times got told

'it's not really something we're interested in selling and those bits we do have once we sell we wont be selling any more as there just isn't the interest for it'

pricks!

No interest for vintage Star Wars figures?? :lol: :lol:

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
tobedesu said:

Thanks for the advice! What was the other vintage stuff?

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
pizzathehutt said:
I think before you go you need to get in the mind set that you probably wont be spending any cash

2 places in Camden, dave and monkeys emporium, both extremely overpriced! Daves stuff is in poor condition and monkeys is minty but £529 for aloose r2 pop up is a disgrace! https://en-gb.facebook.com/monkeysemporium/

mimi fifi in notting hill had about 10 loose figures in a cabinet upstairs all overpriced

martins in Walthamstow, £48 for a loose complete boba fett :roll:
http://www.woodstreetindoormarket.co.uk/martins-toys-and-memorabilia/

good luck!

Does sound expensive! I probably wil still pay a visit though just in case!!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Alltooeasy said:
tobedesu said:

Thanks for the advice! What was the other vintage stuff?

A bit of a mix: mostly Mask and wrestling figures, ET, a bit of MOTU, Transformers, and a few more bits I didn't recognise.
I do try and pop in when I'm in the area.
It's nice to see stuff like that in shop.
However, like stated above, the staff don't seem to be the friendliest.

tigerham

Sith Lord
I bought from Monkey's Emporium website not so long ago and got quite a decent MOC for a good price. But I guess it various on there. Nice person to deal with all the same. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom