Best places and sites to sell my Star Wars Collection

Sinclair

I have 125 star wars figures, many of the original 1977 set as well as so many others from Empire strikes back and Return of the Jedi. I have also a number of spaceships from all films. Everything is in great condition, 1/3 of the figures with weapons but all original and well looked even after over 40 years on. I am currently looking at values for each figures online t get an idea and am taking pictures but I have decided it is the right time to sell this amazing collection built throughout my life but am looking for the right sites or persons to sell to now?
If anyone can assist I would be so grateful? Many Thanks

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sinclair said:
I have 125 star wars figures, many of the original 1977 set as well as so many others from Empire strikes back and Return of the Jedi. I have also a number of spaceships from all films. Everything is in great condition, 1/3 of the figures with weapons but all original and well looked even after over 40 years on. I am currently looking at values for each figures online t get an idea and am taking pictures but I have decided it is the right time to sell this amazing collection built throughout my life but am looking for the right sites or persons to sell to now?
If anyone can assist I would be so grateful? Many Thanks

you can start a thread with pictures on this link if you need help with value the items http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3

If you want to sell then you need to go to this link http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=4

choffialoopa

Padawan
Definitely go to valuation thread first. We can help spot rare weapons, special variations etc.

I am a market researcher myself, and intrigued to see how this coming flood of collections being sold due to the wild price jump will impact the market.

Huge collections popping up everywhere. Win win for any remaining collectors to either get their loose figures tweaked or get lower prices.

Last guy we advised to valuation forum disappeared again though after just one post. :(

subzero

Sith Lord
choffialoopa said:
Definitely go to valuation thread first. We can help spot rare weapons, special variations etc.

I am a market researcher myself, and intrigued to see how this coming flood of collections being sold due to the wild price jump will impact the market.

Huge collections popping up everywhere. Win win for any remaining collectors to either get their loose figures tweaked or get lower prices.

Last guy we advised to valuation forum disappeared again though after just one post. :(

I'm not an expert on the market but as a guess i'd say there's still way more demand compared to the amount of collections being offered for sale.

I can't see prices being affected really, and if they was then prices would probably quickly go back up again once a lot of the new stuff being offered has dried up.

apack7229

Sith Lord
subzero said:
choffialoopa said:

I'm not an expert on the market but as a guess i'd say there's still way more demand compared to the amount of collections being offered for sale.

I can't see prices being affected really, and if they was then prices would probably quickly go back up again once a lot of the new stuff being offered has dried up.

It's kind of like pouring a bucket of water into a swimming pool, you know there's more in it but you cant see a difference.

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
subzero said:
choffialoopa said:

It's kind of like pouring a bucket of water into a swimming pool, you know there's more in it but you cant see a difference.

That's it, there are god knows how many thousands of sale listings around the world at any one time yet prices still go up.

apack7229

Sith Lord
It's supply and demand. Even though there is a huge supply there is an even greater demand. Price will go for whatever people are willing to pay which will cause more people to want to sell which keeps the cycle going.

choffialoopa

Padawan
That is my observation too. One thing is sure though there are three major types of demanders. Flippers, investors (long term flippers) and collectors. No matter what will be an interesting follow for me 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom