Toy toni crystal ball!!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Just reading up on various old threads about toy toni and found this one!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=809045

Look at the 5th post down lol. Talk about being a mind reader!!!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Actually, something like episode 4 of the Chive Cast has Skye extolling the virtues of Toni and what a great person he was to buy from... quality etc. To be fair to everyone on your posted thread and Skye, no one knew any different for such a long time it was just accepted that everything was above board. The insight and investigation of a few has given so much to the community since then.

subzero

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:

Wow now that is uncanny!

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
i'm only on the first few posts and already have this gem...

"i also have bought from Toni ,his stuff is soo good youd think he makes it at home !!!!!!

simply the best there is...."

:lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
Isn't post 6 by another scammer as well?

I 'believe so' as the annoying 'scam artist' and even worse, 'incorrect user' of 'apostrophes' would write. What an utter 'twat'.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Is the make-them-at-home-guy a man with serious suspicions and no proof so fancied a joke, I wonder. It's a peculiar thing to say. I can't imagine thanking someone for a lovely MOC and joking they it's so good it's like you made it yourself. Then following it with a great many exclamation marks.

BTW, i am also aware that, in a world of many posts, coincidences will happen too.

subzero

Sith Lord
chipsteak said:
Is the make-them-at-home-guy a man with serious suspicions and no proof so fancied a joke, I wonder. It's a peculiar thing to say. I can't imagine thanking someone for a lovely MOC and joking they it's so good it's like you made it yourself. Then following it with a great many exclamation marks.

I wondered exactly the same if it was a sarcastic comment, the amount of exclamation marks makes it seem that way.

Amazing if it is just an innocent comment though.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Ha, I bought something from him the other day. Not a MOC just a loose figure. Arrived in great condition with 100% original accessories. I think I had read threads detailing his eBay seller account name before but it didn't clock at the time.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Ha, I bought something from him the other day. Not a MOC just a loose figure. Arrived in great condition with 100% original accessories. I think I had read threads detailing his eBay seller account name before but it didn't clock at the time.

To the best of my knowledge everything he is selling now is legit, just a shady past you have to reconcile when giving him money now I suppose. Many won't ever give him a penny, others will though. Your own conscience is your own conscience, I wouldn't want to influence that and despite strong feelings either way I don't think others should either.

subzero

Sith Lord
I bought a MOC off him the other day. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bought a couple of legit items off him before I knew he was Toy Toni too, doesn't bother me really but maybe that's because I wasn't around when the whole TT scandal happened, I only found out about it last year. I know he's a complete **** but if I can use him to get what I want then **** him!

MarkG

Jedi Master
Wow.. blast from the past that thread... even I commented on it... Oh so much has been learned since..

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
subzero said:
chipsteak said:

I wondered exactly the same if it was a sarcastic comment, the amount of exclamation marks makes it seem that way.

Amazing if it is just an innocent comment though.

You're validation has tipped my scales and I'm really erring towards the idea that the poster thought that Toni's endless stream of MOCs with all-new bubble combinations was suspicious.

I'm reminded of those clips from years ago of comedians alluding to Jimmy Saville being a C but, having no proof, could only make a cheeky dig about it. But a lot less serious, duh! But if Toni's lurking again; yes, someone on the internet has just found an obscure comparison that can be drawn between yourself and Jimmy ****ing Saville now!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:

I quoted that at the end of the FF presentation I did back in the day.

Lol

Jason

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Back in the 90's my Dad always said I bet their is someone making them at home and I always said no don't be silly!

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
If you use the search bar on this site you can find all his posts when he was a member, I think it's TOY-TONI and funny reading his post about it not being true

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom