remove stickers from vehicles ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys have any of you tried to fix old star wars vehicles and had 2 of the same vehicles, one yellow with good stickers and one that is nice white but with missing stickers. I thought maybe I could remove the stickers I need from the yellow vehicle and place them on the nice white vehicle. Have any of you tried this without breaking the stickers ? :?

poncho

Grand Master
i have a few times. get a hair dryer on the old stickers medium setting. after a while they lift with ease with a knife and reapply to new ship a with a glue stick/pritt stick

apack7229

Sith Lord
Watch out using a hair dryer if the stickers are brittle. I have an imperial shuttle I was trying to fix the wings on and I used a hair dryer on low and it started to crumble the litho of the stickers.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Some of the Micro collection stickers are plastic rather than paper, I would be careful with a hairdryer around those, the others though should be fine; just a bit of patience as it can take quite a while to dry the glue out

Pomse2001

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Some of the Micro collection stickers are plastic rather than paper, I would be careful with a hairdryer around those, the others though should be fine; just a bit of patience as it can take quite a while to dry the glue out

thanks maybe I should give it some more time :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom