• Zuckuss

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Chewbacca

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final group for the first round and for me this is the toughest group, no former champions or runners up but 6 figures that have all reached knockouts.

Two first 12 figures kick the group off, C3P0 who reached the second round last year when he was massively hammered against Jawa, in 2016 he reached the third round until he locked horns with Hoth Stormie and came off second best. A disappointing group elimination in 2015 wasn't his finest hour having reached the second round in 2014 losing to TIE Pilot.

Chewbacca was also a second round exit in 2014 when he came unstuck against AT-AT Driver. In 2015 he returned and gave it a right shot, losing eventually in the quarter finals to R5-D4. 2016 saw a disappointing group stage elimination which was mirrored in 2017 when he couldn't get past Leia or Hammerhead.

Yoda has without doubt been the most prolific from this group, semi finalist in 2014 where he lost to Hoth Stormie was followed up by another semi final defeat in 2015 where he lost to Fett. After two last four finishes it was a shock in 2016 when he fell at the group stage to the Princess, but in 2017 he returned to form smashing his group with the highest score from any group, but disappointingly he fell at the second round to the TIE Pilot, he'll surely be hoping to find those early years form this campaign.

Zuckuss is probably the weakest on previous form from this group with group exits in 2015 and 2017, and the two years he did clear the group stages he fell pretty badly in the second rounds.

Leia Boushh, considered such a great figure made the second round in 2014 where she fell to Yoda, in 2015 she fell at the group stage but followed up in 2016 by making the third round. in 2017 she progressed from the group stage for the third time, topping a group which included Death Star Droid and Han Solo. She reached the third round again before being soundly beaten to Princess Leia Organa.

The final figure in the group is Lando Calrissian with his winning smile, another figure I love but hasn't always been appreciated during this competition, in fact in 2017 he finished a lowly fourth in his group behind Stormtrooper, Power Droid and Luke Hoth . In 2016 he also fell at the group stage as Squid Head dominated the group he was in. At least in 2015 he did clear his group only to be dicked by Luke X-Wing Pilot in the second round, whilst in 2014 it was a group stage elimination once again.

PLEASE SELECT THREE

VOTING CLOSES 9.50pm THURSDAY 11th

DRAW FOR SECOND ROUND AND FIRST MATCHES WILL PROCEED THE FINISHING OF THIS GROUP

Group P.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Boushh is one of my all time favourites and by far my favourite Leia figure too
Lando and Zuckuss are my minor picks.
I do love Yoda and expect him to go through where I can give him support later on maybe, but only three votes allowed...

Crumm

Padawan
I really like Zuckuss.

Great sculpting job, good solid figure, good weapon, and very underrated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom