Droid Factory

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Due to a recent change in my circumstances, I will be selling some of my collection. Problem is, and here lies the question I can hopefully get an answer to but ......

How do I take the vertical large arm off the droid factory base ? It won't go back in its box without this happening !

Please help, I don't want it to break, SWFUK members your my only hope.

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Cheers for the response Pomse2001 - it seems to have four clips holding the circular base of the vertical into the droid factory base, I can't seem to loosen it and it won't pull out - it is really frustrating but maybe I am being stupid.... I will keep trying !

yoda

Sith Lord
You might then have to slightly move by pushing the 4 clips inwardly with a fine screwdriver or knife. There must be a little rib they have clipped over to lock that arm in place. Be careful the clips could break very easily if it's not thick enough plastic. Hopefully that will work for you.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Geekymonkey said:
Cheers for the response Pomse2001 - it seems to have four clips holding the circular base of the vertical into the droid factory base, I can't seem to loosen it and it won't pull out - it is really frustrating but maybe I am being stupid.... I will keep trying !

I hope it works :wink: I am sure that you are not stupid :D sometimes we all fear we will break something :(
Just be careful :wink:

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Well your collective advice worked !!!

Many thanks for the tips, pulling a bit harder and loosing the joint things with a flat head very gently and ....PRESTO !

Thankyou to you all, you were and are my only hope .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom