Big Thank YOU to Stephen

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I just want to send a big thank you to Stephen also known as Mumbo for helping me out the last 6 months :D I tried to complete my uk marvel star wars weekly collection and sometimes I found sellers who only had 1 or 2 comics so to save mail money all the time from uk to denmark. Stephen offered me his help. Sellers could mail the packets to him with my comics and when I had them all or nearly had them all then he would mail them all to me in one big packet. So after I was only missing 2 comics and I have had no luck with finding the last 2 for some time. I asked stephen to mail it all to me. I got the packet friday and I am so happy for his help :D so here is another BIG Thank You Stephen for your help 8) I hope I can do the same for you in the future :wink:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great post & Great news Lars 8) and doesn't surprise me at all, Stephen is a top bloke and has sent me things in the past, great guy. It's things like this, members like yourself Lars & Stephen and many others, ( Frank, Todd, and many others) that may not post as much now, but are there counteracting all the negative things that we come accross, by being genuine good guys, long may that continue 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Great post & Great news Lars 8) and doesn't surprise me at all, Stephen is a top bloke and has sent me things in the past, great guy. It's things like this, members like yourself Lars & Stephen and many others, ( Frank, Todd, and many others) that may not post as much now, but are there counteracting all the negative things that we come accross, by being genuine good guys, long may that continue 8)

Thanks michael, I hope stephen see the thread :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
pmsbull said:
Post up the numbers you are missing and if I seee them will let you know

Thanks mate, but I have told santa that I would love to have them for christmas, so I will give santa the chance first to find them for me :wink: But if I do not get them from santa then I will get back to you for help :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Happy to hear they made it over safely.

Always happy to help..... like many others do on the boards which is what collecting should be all about :)

Fawns61

Padawan
Hi,

I've got some marvel comics too - not sure if they are just ROTJ ones though (need to dig them out first) but will check back on here IF Santa doesn't manage to find any, just in case I can help :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Fawns61 said:
Hi,

I've got some marvel comics too - not sure if they are just ROTJ ones though (need to dig them out first) but will check back on here IF Santa doesn't manage to find any, just in case I can help :)

Thanks mate :D I only need 4 then the hunt is complete :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom