ASTONS AUCTION ON NOW, THURS 21st

Fawns61

Padawan
I know this is a bit late but Astons Auctions is Live now and there are still one or two Star Wars items to go

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Fawns61 said:
I know this is a bit late but Astons Auctions is Live now and there are still one or two Star Wars items to go

Been watching that this morning. The bargain was a PBP 65 back El Retourno Ree Yees MOC for £100. Sadly, just not worth the bother and risk of having it posted. Never mind.

A lot of the Indy stuff and Bond stuff was going for eBay prices. Not many bargains to be had so far.

Fawns61

Padawan
Never bought from an online auction before but thought they would package things okay, is that not the case?

Some star wars model kits coming up very soon

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lots and lots of models coming up :)

Not even Vectis have mastered packing MOCs and they've had lots and lots of experience.....and a fair number of losses. A friend of mine bought some nice cards from there and was happy to pay me to pick them up rather than trust Astons to pack them. Ree Yees is a a heavy figure and that bubble has lots of space in it for momentum to carry him through it if dropped. I'd want to collect them myself.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Fawns61 said:

Been watching that this morning. The bargain was a PBP 65 back El Retourno Ree Yees MOC for £100. Sadly, just not worth the bother and risk of having it posted. Never mind.

A lot of the Indy stuff and Bond stuff was going for eBay prices. Not many bargains to be had so far.

Unfortunately there is a hefty 24% auction house and VAT extra on top of those prices remember, I only live 10 mins down the road from Astons, I bought a lot of my Power of the Force carded figures from them and remember going cash in hand to pick them up :) I had many bargains that day and it was only 17% then.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wanted to watch the Kenner Boba Fett MOCs (about 3 or 4 of them) go through but forgot. Clearly someone has had a little old shop stock find as there were a number of MOCs with the same price sticker on them.

Looks like the 4 x Bobas on Kenner 65 backs went for 400, 480, 500 and 550.

There were a handful of 8D8s on Trilogo that went for about £50-£60 each too

Almost all sporting the Bournemouth Toy Centre price stickers of 35p each.

All above plus fees.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Almost all sporting the Bournemouth Toy Centre price stickers of 35p each.
Warning, shameless plug ahead :lol:
http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34070
Not to dissimilar to this one I imagine -
file.php

Future updates are nearly ready :)

subzero

Sith Lord
So about £520 then for the one Boba ( with fees ), that's a really good price, iv'e only seen sellers so far asking for at least the £850 - £900 mark in nice condition.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I was watching these auctions (whilst at work, sshhhh) and was very tempted to bid but their fees put me off :(

really I should have gone up and looked at them in person.

Never mind...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom