Sharing Star Wars memories.....

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Sat down this evening with the little one to tackle this vintage ROTJ Vader jigsaw.....was my favourite puzzle as a kid. Vividly remember getting this one Christmas morning.... Can't wait to get started. Love sharing moments like this :D
Will post results later.....
IMG_20170729_175509.jpg

IMG_20170729_175530.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Great stuff, I was playing SW match with Logan today, do get a little bit of a squeaky bum when he has his hands on a MOC though as he has destroyed one before :?

Attachments

• IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 566

x-pack

Grand Master
If I was you that MOC would have been snatched away in some sort of Bruce Lee 'howaaaaaa!' move :lol:

Jigsaws were brilliant back in the day. Do kids bother with them now?

subzero

Sith Lord
Here's a dilemma for ya lol, suddenly there's no toys left in the world, I mean literally nothing, they're all gone and kids will never experience toys ever again. The only toys left in the world are your cherished super rare MOC collection, do you secretly hoard them away?.. or let your kids open and play with them and get to experience what you had and what nobody else ever will...? 8)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
My first reaction naturally :wink: But thinking about it, how sad it would b for kids with no toys :(

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
subzero said:
Here's a dilemma for ya lol, suddenly there's no toys left in the world, I mean literally nothing, they're all gone and kids will never experience toys ever again. The only toys left in the world are your cherished super rare MOC collection, do you secretly hoard them away?.. or let your kids open and play with them and get to experience what you had and what nobody else ever will...? 8)

I think I will go out and buy some beater MOC just incase the future ends up being a toy less dystopia, that way I can keep my Super Rare MOC's and not feel guilty as I can give my kids the beater MOC to play with. My kids would then not only have toys to play with but they would also no what it feels like to be an AFA employee for the day!

subzero

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
subzero said:

I think I will go out and buy some beater MOC just incase the future ends up being a toy less dystopia, that way I can keep my Super Rare MOC's and not feel guilty as I can give my kids the beater MOC to play with. My kids would then not only have toys to play with but they would also no what it feels like to be an AFA employee for the day!

You never know one day it could be that bad haha the film Equilibrium could be a reality, you'll have blokes in protective suits smashing your door down because your neighbour grassed you up to the authorities for possessing illegal toys that could god forbid give you feelings of happiness, then they smash your false wall down and get into your secret room with MOC's everywhere and burn them all, then drag you away to a place where you'll never be seen again.

Buy some beaters and keep them in a metal box buried in the garden.... it's coming! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom