New forum feature - spoilers

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I've been meaning to add this for ages, but finally got round to it. With lots of talk about new films people have been worried about reading certain posts in fear of seeing spoilers. Now you can post and discuss spoilers without ruining the films for others using the new 'spoiler' tag.

As you can see below, when you post a message just click the 'spoiler' button, and then put your hidden text between the 'spoiler' tags.

panel.png

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It works like so:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus lectus ut mi vestibulum cursus. Sed enim elit, vestibulum vitae leo vel, consequat ultricies lorem. Morbi at turpis iaculis, imperdiet ex quis, gravida ligula. Vestibulum vitae velit sollicitudin, bibendum ante vel, elementum neque. Morbi malesuada nunc at ligula vulputate vulputate. Donec sollicitudin, felis a ultrices placerat, felis nunc tempor est, non vulputate dolor odio a ex. Nunc porttitor maximus leo a euismod. Morbi ut magna viverra augue iaculis tincidunt at id ex. Maecenas in faucibus tortor. Maecenas luctus pellentesque sollicitudin. Vestibulum malesuada in nisi ac ornare. Nulla porttitor nibh eros, eget efficitur eros fringilla non. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Very nice edition Edd, interesting spoiler you have used, I don't need to watch that film now. :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great idea, Edd. Although if we could get everyone to just post their spoilers on Latin it would have saved you the bother.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
err... I think you'll find that:
Ezra is Snoke!

Great addition to the forum Edd

I might be doing something wrong, but if you quote a spoiler, am I correct in suggesting that you can't then add a second spoiler in that post (in response)?

lejackal

Grand Master
You can like this
SAVORY100 said:
Ezra is Snoke!

I might be doing something wrong, but if you quote a spoiler, am I correct in suggesting that you can't then add a second spoiler in that post (in response)?

lejackal

Grand Master
lejackal said:
You can like this
SAVORY100 said:
Ezra is Snoke!

But not like this
But not like this

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Glad I asked!

lejackal said:
lejackal said:
You can like this
SAVORY100 said:
Ezra is Snoke!

But not like this
But not like this

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks guys you've broken it already :lol: it also doesn't work if next to an attached image, a few teething problems but I'll work on them later.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Thanks guys you've broken it already :lol: it also doesn't work if next to an attached image, a few teething problems but I'll work on them later.

Just change the thread title to "spoilers beta testing"

x-pack

Grand Master
So simple but so brilliant ...well, I bet it was a pain in the arse to do, but you know, the idea sounds simple.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nice feature! 8)

Sorry, my latin isn't good enough to let me write that in yonder dead language.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom