Palitoy 65 Back Rebel Commando moc...

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
So, following on from the LA thread, made a little discovery today.
I picked up a 'Made in Hong Kong' Palitoy card during the week. Was surprised to find out that it had a painted face China COO figure on the card. After a little digging I discovered that Simon aka ScruffyLookingNH had started a similar thread in December about his moulded head China COO figure on a Made in Hong Kong Palitoy 65 back card.

Carl aka lejackal has also added his No COO figure on 65 back Palitoy cardback to the reference guide.

Here's a couple of pictures of the 3 cards
IMG_20160313_203846.jpg

IMG_20160313_203903.jpg

IMG_20160313_203919.jpg

It would appear that all 3 COO variants of the figures were available on the Palitoy 65 back card. Including both China mould variants.
Don't know if this is a common occurrence with other figures ie. Differing cardback/figure COO...?
Having done a little research the Rebel commando figure appears to have been produced in both Hong Kong and China during 1983, appearing on both Hong Kong and China cardback.

It's also interesting seeing the different blisters with the cardback and COO variations.
Just wondering if anyone has an actual Hong Kong COO figure on one of these Hong Kong cardback :lol:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
As mentioned above the Rebel commando figure is, is, i believe, the only figure to appear on a Palitoy 65 back China cardback and Hong Kong cardback...Below(Top) China 65CG and Hong Kong 65 cardback (Bottom)
IMG_20160313_222942.jpg

IMG_20160313_222853.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great thread, Jeff. Thanks for making me aware I now need to collect even more MOCs than I did before! Look forward to hearing whether this is a common things for Palitoy Jedi cards.

RebelChris

Youngling
Also, don't forget the bubble variants as well as the letter variants (65A, B, and C). ;)

There's the Trilogo and Palitoy bubbles available on each Palitoy card. There are actually quite a few Palitoy RC MOC variants out there. I think I have 5 total. The 65A is, IMO, the most difficult to track down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom