Postage from me to you

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi guys

Just a quick one for everyone that has or is going to purchase something from me.

I post a box back to the UK pretty much every week - these can take between 7-10 days to arrive with Neil if they are not held up with customs. Neil works full time and does this for me as a favour - so it can take him between 3-5 days to get everything packed and posted. I am then at the mercy of Royal Mail as to how long they take to deliver (everything is sent first class / first class recorded)

So, once you have paid me it is in hand and you will get your items. If you have paid for tracking then you are completely covered - if the item is lost then I will make the claim for you and will refund your money. There is no danger of you losing out. I have 37 odd pages of feedback and will not screw anyone over for the cost of a carded figure (or 2 or 3!)

To that end, I would be really grateful if I you could be a bit more patient - it is bad enough that I have to answer 2-3 messages every other day on Facebook/eBay without having to do it on here as well.

This is not aimed at anyone in particular so please do not take offense - would just make my life a lot easier

Thank you
Iain

mumbo

Sith Lord
Oi Iain whilst we're on the subject of delivery where's my order that I haven't placed yet!!!!! :lol:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
I have an complaint too! The last batch of acrylic came much quicker then I expected and I hadn't even taken the stuff out off its star cases, or cleared a space on the shelf!

You can blame Christian if u want but this efficient behaviour needs to stop :lol:

indianawars

Sith Lord
2eevfkj.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom