Did anyone else know this...

sith-smith

Grand Master
Been meaning to post question this for a while...

Just before Christmas I was over at PalitoyJunky's place and I discovered, much to my shock, that Han Hoth's blaster actually fitted into his holster!!

Now I tried this as a kid as it seemed the obvious thing to do, but to no effect, so assumed this was not possible!!

And

Did you all know that the middle arm on some FX7s rotates (rather pointless in my opinion)?

Grant

Sith Lord
Didn't know that Dude. Weird as Han Hoth was one of my child hood faves. Iv just learned something new for day. 8)

lejackal

Grand Master
That Han Hoth mystery, is it the handle into a hole? Am I remembering correctly? Didn't know about FX7 but never had one.

Edit: And by handle I mean pistol grip

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I found this out about a year ago on another thread. I mentioned that when I was a kid I always wanted to put Han Hoths gun in is holster but couldn't. Then someone pointed out you could! :oops:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
The FX-7 thing, funnily enough me, Lee and Jimbo talked about this on Sunday on the way home from Donington. Pretty useless feature seeing as you could just turn the figure round.

Didn't know about the long/short arm thing. Is this a known variant then? Where's Stef...?

As for Han Hoth, again, knew about it from back in the day, a friend showed me how to push the blaster magazine into his holster clasp. Cool feature but was this intentional? I doubt it but you never know.

spoons

Grand Master
I used his holster as a kid and was one of the reasons he was my favourite.

I even display him like that

LooseHKHanHoths2_zps1c310b08.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
The FX-7 thing, funnily enough me, Lee and Jimbo talked about this on Sunday on the way home from Donington. Pretty useless feature seeing as you could just turn the figure round.

Didn't know about the long/short arm thing. Is this a known variant then? Where's Stef...?

Depending on the factory there are thin and fat arms, but not sure about long/short?!?!

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
I knew both of those pearls of wisdom!! I display my Han like that with a back pack on too 8)

Here's a good one....anyone know what's written somewhere on the tree stump of the Dagobah playset?

Jimi

aussiejames

Sith Lord
This only just came up on an aussie FB group. One guy was convinced we were taking the piss about Han's holster :lol:

I've only heard about the three 'moulds' for FX7- not a long/short arm thing.
sdc12819.jpg

vs thin arm
sdc12818.jpg

different again- claws & head are different between the three as well
sdc12817.jpg

S7000994.jpg

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Jimi Woolley said:
I knew both of those pearls of wisdom!! I display my Han like that with a back pack on too 8)

Here's a good one....anyone know what's written somewhere on the tree stump of the Dagobah playset?

Jimi

Yoda woz ere? :lol:

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Did anyone else know that the Vehicle Maintenance Energizer is actually seen on-screen? I never knew until the big HD telly era.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicle_Maintenance_Energizer

sith-smith

Grand Master
Glad I wasn't the only who didn't know about this!!

Some play/display opportunities that my childhood was robbed of!! :?

I only knew the Fx7 one from the Kenner add I saw early 2000's, though not every Fx7 I've found seemed to have that rotation!

itfciain

Grand Master
The Han Hoth thing is pretty cool and occasionally when you buy a big lot then you find the weapon stuck there which is a nice bonus

Squidhead, Greedo and Luke X-wing are also good for keeping hold of their blasters

Here's one for people, did you know that the smugglers hatch actually fits onto catches under the part of the roof that can be removed

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Here's one for people, did you know that the smugglers hatch actually fits onto catches under the part of the roof that can be removed

Now's that's something I didn't know. Still learning new stuff after all these years!

spoons

Grand Master
poncho said:
spoons said:
I used his holster as a kid and was one of the reasons he was my favourite.

I even display him like that

LooseHKHanHoths2_zps1c310b08.jpg
andy have you got a han hoth lime light bud?

nothing specific Poncho, but this general update from 2012 shows most of them. I'll need to post something specific as there a few additions since then http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11918&hilit=han+hoth+limelight

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom