Vectis auctions

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi guys ,

Has anyone got their items posted from the last vectis auction or any communication on shipping .

I sent an email 3 days ago and no word . Hopefully if will not be like the 1st auction ! :evil:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've been in contact with them this week and they've always been quick to reply. No news on shipping yet, no money requests for it (not looking forward to the amount it will probably be :? ), but the payment for my winning bids was taken last week.

I'm in no real rush for my items so haven't requested an update on shipping, I'm sure they're swamped under but at least I feel everything's safe enough where it is.

Ian

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
My shipping payment was taken today (they have my payment details on file and authorised to take shipping payments) and I had a courier notification that I should expect delivery on Tuesday within minutes of payment being taken. Pretty impressed with their pace this time round... It's definitely improving.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yes , last time they were a lot faster less than 2 weeks . However they knew how many lots were to be sold and promised a while back they would improve their service .

I think the guys picked up about 150 lots and brought to FF so shouldn't really take 2 weeks to sort the reminder out :roll:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Got my items today! :)

Have to say they were packed BEAUTIFULLY, with genuine care, I was really impressed.

Communication was also absolutely first class.

In all, another really positive buying experience with Vectis.

stormcab

Sith Lord
I sent them an email last week, opened with "I can appreciate you'll be busy on the lead up to Christmas, but will there be any chance I'll get my items before Christmas?". Got a reply about 2-3 days later saying they'll ask the postage department. Last I heard.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lucky people!! I will cry if it doesn't get here this week. Told the missus she doesn't need to get me anything as I bought myself a "little something" :D . I did say to her that when it arrives could she take them out of the main box and wrap them. Will the next best thing to being 5 again at Christmas.

That just reminded me, who loved it when they turned 5 years old so they could say "this is red 5 I'm going in"? :D

theslider

Sith Lord
Drakon said:
Vectis is way better then Sothebys. Way more professional. Just had items shipped from them to the US and they arrived perfectly.

Were these items from the last Star Wars auction (8 December)?

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Anybody know what they've got lined up for the new year?

I must admit it's becoming a guilty pleasure to take the day off and sit and watch the auction. They'll do well to live up to last year's bonanza in 2016.

theslider

Sith Lord
Just rang them and they're closed. I'm ****ing fuming especially as it seems that everyone else got their stuff before Christmas!

stormcab

Sith Lord
theslider said:
Just rang them and they're closed. I'm ****ing fuming especially as it seems that everyone else got their stuff before Christmas!

That's proper gutting to hear mate. They should have had more staff in to get this done for Christmas. With Richard bringing 150+ items to FF it should have been totally possible.

In future I do suggest a cheeky little email asking when you can expect delivery. Done this last 3 times and it appears to have sped things up.

theslider

Sith Lord
The last three auctions I've won stuff the things have come within three weeks. I'm very annoyed about this. Especially if overseas winners have got things before me (a domestic bidder) - this wouldn't be so bad if everyone else was chirping up about getting their lots before Christmas.

Very pissed off about this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom