I'm going to JAIL!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Apparently for exposing the fact that Andy (Actionforcetoys) wouldn't put a disclaimer on eBay saying that the Toytoni's he was selling were under investigation by the community to see if they were sealed post factory and for warning you guys that he was trying to sell you UKG 95 Toytoni TIE Pilots for £250- I am going to jail.

From Andy:

Grant, give me a call tomorrow on 0777XXXXXXX, you have gone a little too far with your slanderous comments and I want to put a few things straight with you. You have made me out to be dishonest, and have tried your hardest to damage the good name of Action Force Toys which I do not appreciate at all. The comments you made on your post are slanderous. If you do not cooperate I will be taking legal action against you for damages. All I wanted to do was sell my collection, I didnt deserve all the abuse which was started by you, and 2 other members of this forum. I await your call.

This is fantastic news.

My mum's a lawyer and when the Toytoni scandal broke I was able to talk to a close friend of the family who is Queens Council at Cardiff Bar. Not to mention the enormous secret behind the scenes work a few of us have been doing with BBC and ActionFraud this year on the Toytoni scandal.

There is no abuse, and I never instructed anyone not to buy from you. I just pointed out the fact that your sales are fraudulent, designed to deceive people and rip them off. Theres no doubt there. Just ask anyone in the collecting community about your attitude and behaviour. I have.

You see, its not only collectors who buy Toytoni C-3PO Limbs MOCs without a disclaimer. There are other 'interested' agencies that are interested in these now.

I look forward to your legal action, but must warn you that your threat is the equivalent of bringing a dildo to a lightsabre fight.

Do you wish to continue? Or will you just **** off?

NEVER RIP MY MATES OFF!

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Just to add, I believe it should be libel not slander.

Grant, I'll visit you in prison. I'm going to hide beater figures in extravagant cakes.

Joe

Grand Master
nick-cage-lol.gif

Selestarius

Padawan
Well I studied Law @ University so I can tell you I would laugh my way to the bank if I was representing you in this case based on what I know so far ^^ -- if you felt really mean you could call him up - be as polite as physically possible with him and 'try to sort it out', whilst recording any abuse he throws your way -- and yeh its libel not slander

Edit: (oh and In now way should this be considered legal advice, simply me stating an opinion, calling him up to provoke him probably wouldn't be useful in a court case yadayadayada)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Andy sounds like a nice chap and he's just got on the wrong side of about 2000 collectors on this forum. :roll:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Its all about glue that doesn't count apparently. Does the seal bother you? I'm under the impression that something sealed in 1982 in a Palitoy factory and something sealed in 2012, 30 years later, was the essential ingredient to why people felt that items had been fraudulently sold.

3_zps023f7a80.png

2_zps6ebba0ee.png

1_zpsce05e6f8.png

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
This was my message:-

"Mr Palitoy. You have had a right good go at me on this forum and done your best to damage the reputation of my good store on here. Give me a call and lets sort this out with an adult conversation without your audience and friends. <mobile no deleted>. Thanks"

Jason

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
What about this situation can be sorted out with a phonecall?

Oooh lets have a chat on the phone where I will claim selling Toni's is above board and ethical, then you can revise your whole matrix to stop me looking like an unethical seller.

Yeah right :roll:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
snakeeyes said:
shame you cant pick the phone up and have an adult conversation isnt it, you and a few others on here act extremely childish, you are completely in the wrong and I will prove it. You either make a public apology or I will be taking you to court. You think you can slander my business and get away with it, its not happening. You seem to have lots to say for yourself on a forum but cant do it without your little audience can you. If you will not cooperate please send me contact details for yourself for my solicitor to get in touch

I have been advised to post all of these messages for absolute transparency.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Surely his solicitor would have reminded him it's libel not slander... This is affecting me. I need him to accuse you of libel.

Plus I'm a rather big audience.. Is he talking about boba skinner?

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Andy, if you are reading this, just a quiet word in your ear... You are coming across as a loudmouth and a bully and you are doing yourself zero favours. I was looking to buy off your list but I'm not now, not by anything Grant or Jason has said, but because of your bullish arragant attitude.

Take a breath. Hush now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom