SWFUK PODCAST - Episode 5 LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
imagejpg1_zpsa6600567.jpg

SWFUK PODCAST - Episode 5 : TinTim, Why Aren't You At Your Post?

Welcome to the launch of the latest Star Wars Forum UK Podcast. This is the fifth edition of the forums collecting podcast.

You can search for SWFUK Podcast in iTunes

Or listen to the newest podcast at

Http://swfukpodcast.podbean.com

We have another cracking edition of the podcast as we get to chat to Belgian Star Wars Fanatic, Tim Veekhoven, Tim is the co-founder and president of Star Wars Fan Club Teekay 421 and has his fingers in many Star Wars Pies, Tim covers many topics in this months interview and returns later on in the show for this months rapid fire.

The Latest Acquisitions section looks at Brams Power of the Force Concept Artwork as well as Shawn Kemples recent purchases of a Photo Slide and a Transparency. As well as these items we also look at purchases from SithLordWS6, Cazzavr, DJBigHair and RobPMarsh.

This months oddballs is also a corker as Grant takes us down memory lane and looks at The licenced Video Game market from 1982 through to 1993.

As well as all this we have our other usual sections; Boom, Events, Market and Forum Roundup.

There is also a competition to win a five set of vintage figures, Salacious Crumb, Hammerhead, Wicket, Rancor Keeper and Droopy McCool are all up for grabs, just follow the link below to go to the competition thread and see how to get involved.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22310

It was suggested last month that maybe we could put up the timings of the podcast so people can listen to sections in any order they want, although I recommend listening to the podcast in its entirety because of the quality of it (of course I'm going to big it up), we are aware that some people are too busy and like to listen to specific sections. So here are the timings for the podcast.

0 minutes - Introduction including Competition

19 minutes 50 - Latest Acquisitions with Ben

45 minutes 21 - Interview with Tim Veekhoven

1 Hour 39 minutes 10 - Bens Big round table question of the month

1 Hour 47 minutes 40 - Events

2 Hours 1 minute - Forum Roundup

2 Hours 41 minutes 10 - Boom with Richard

2 Hours 56 minutes 30 - Oddballs with Grant

3 Hours 37 minutes 10 - Market with Peter

3 Hours 54 minutes 35 - Rapid Fire with Tim Veekhoven

3 Hours 57 minutes - Outro and Goodbyes (with hidden out take)

Hope you all enjoy the show and any feedback would be appreciated.

Swfukpodcast@gmailcom

http://Www.facebook.com/starwarsforumukpodcast

Twitter - @swfukpodcast

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Absolutely great stuff! Listening to it whilst trying to finish my art submission for Celebration next year. Really well put together show, funny and interesting, shame it's not a tv show!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Absolutely great stuff! Listening to it whilst trying to finish my art submission for Celebration next year. Really well put together show, funny and interesting, shame it's not a tv show!

Sadly Rich only has a face for radio

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper Daz said:
Get in!

All downloaded onto my iPad, know what I'll be listening to whilst cooking my roast today. Love this so much.

Enjoy listening to us whilst you cook your roast. It's just a shame we can't be there afterwards to help you eat it.

spoons

Grand Master
I'm in half an hr - the figure likeness bit had me chuckling. And very pleased to hear I'm the proud owner of two shot glasses :mrgreen:

Stormtrooper Daz

Youngling
Mr-shifter said:
Stormtrooper Daz said:
Get in!

All downloaded onto my iPad, know what I'll be listening to whilst cooking my roast today. Love this so much.

Enjoy listening to us whilst you cook your roast. It's just a shame we can't be there afterwards to help you eat it.

You're all welcome to come, would love to be involved in a live round table with you dudes

Stormtrooper Daz

Youngling
So listened to the new podcast and cannot wait for tomorrow to listen to the same again.

So bit if feedback, loved the interview yet again, Tim was a great guest and it was refreshing to hear about some different aspects of collecting, what I mean by that is things like the fan club, his writing and other things. Stu always seems to do a cracking job of these interviews. Top job dude!

LA, great section as always but if being straight with you preferred the older format. Still a cracking listen!

Oddballs awesome dude, amazeballs with the introduction to this section, loved it although don't really remember them.

Boom I do always enjoy, but a question, is it wise to cover a negative story every show? However do enjoy it either way

Market, roundup, rapid fire as classy as ever

Love the banter, stu grant and Pete were all on fire this month with their quick wit, and loved bens question about the figures, my favourite is empire, love the snow trooper dudes!

But after interview my fave bit was the who looks like what figure question, Ben your head fits too well on droopy lol, well funny dude!

Can't wait for next top work geezers top top work

Jez

Sith Lord
Guys

I-love-your-work.png

Don't be a slave to the time. They've all been ace. The true die hard fans will slowly listen to it if its 10 hours long!
I love your ideas, some of the questions are great.
The balance you have between you is spot on.
I truly hope that you keep going with this, it really helps with my commute and kept me linked to the forum when work was kept me from going online.

I think one of the funniest ones was episode 2 or 3, i can't remember which. When i say funny i mean merciless bashing of each other and picking on Ben. Episode 4 and 5 have been great but have lacked a tiny bit of the banter.

Thought about doing an Episode VII update/rumour section? You can say "Cover your ears" for those who don't want to know?

I'd love to hear a Trilogo Joe interview. A great coup would be to have Stephane Foucourt for an interview, i'd also love to hear from him.

Keep it up lads

Richard_H

Grand Master
Thanks Jez!

It's a difficult one. Some of us want more of us, others less of us. There's a balance to be struck between SW content and hosts. Doubt we'll do Ep VII rumours as there's others which do it better than we could.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom