Giant Size Posters and Weapons Guide - Free For Download

mogwai99

Youngling
Hi There

Have finished my Posters and weapons guide, You are welcome to you use them for your personal use but please dont try to sell them as your own, my previous poster appeared on Ebay a few time and this was a bit disappointing, I know the majority of members would not do this so this is for you.

These have been created on A0 so will print out on this without losing any resolution .

First one includes all Kenner figures but has no variants, i basically wanted to replicate the 92 back but include Yak face and the extra R2-R2 and C-3P0 figures.

No Variants Posters
http://www.sithvault99.webspace.virginmedia.com/guides/NoVariantsPoster.jpg

The second Poster is a vintage weapons guide to go with the No Variants Poster

Weapons Guide Poster
http://www.sithvault99.webspace.virginmedia.com/guides/WeaponsGuide.jpg

The third poster is the one i have done the most work on, this includes the standard line plus 71 genuine variants (no discolouration ones), I tried to include as many as i can but i was never going to be able to include every variant as there are just too many but have included the most interesting ones i can think off.
http://www.sithvault99.webspace.virginmedia.com/guides/VariantsPoster.jpg

Fourth Poster is a creature and Character Guide, Basically the creatures and droids from various playsets
http://www.sithvault99.webspace.virginmedia.com/guides/CreatureGuide.jpg

I hope you like them.

Paul Armory

Padawan
Great work! :D Looking at some of the variants I already hear the ching ching of the money to be spent and the eyes have begun to squint for the hunt ;)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Superb work mate, and much appreciated.

Lot of work gone into this obviously, thank you for sharing, fantastic stuff.

I will definitely, as a technophobe, use this as opposed to spreadsheet reference guides etc, no disrespect to them, but I'm old school and anything with picture reference is a bonus for the old gits of this world.

Top stuff mate 8)

Mike

Palifan

Sith Lord
These are great posters for reference and just the fun of looking at all the figures together. Really good of you to share them and could I ask how you selected the order of the figures? I'm a little surprised they're not in the order of their release but I'm sure there's a reason behind it (probably an obvious one knowing me! ).

Great and to see and again thanks for sharing :D

Ian

momike

Jedi Master
Palifan said:
These are great posters for reference and just the fun of looking at all the figures together. Really good of you to share them and could I ask how you selected the order of the figures? I'm a little surprised they're not in the order of their release but I'm sure there's a reason behind it (probably an obvious one knowing me! ).

Ian

He has arranged them in the same order as the power of the force planetary map advertisement for now there are 93 star wars figures

Nice posters, thanks for sharing :wink:

Palifan

Sith Lord
momike said:
Palifan said:

Ian

He has arranged them in the same order as the power of the force planetary map advertisement for now there are 93 star wars figures

Nice posters, thanks for sharing :wink:

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew there had to be a logical reason for the order and my knowledge on catalogues ends with Jedi.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom