The Detention Centre

Richard_H

Grand Master
Hi guys,

TIG have been running an excellent thread for quite a while now whereby forum members are interviewed in an informative and humorous style to get to know each other better. I think it'd be a great idea to copy that style and have our own interrogation over here.

My plan is to contact members via pm with 10 questions about your collecting habits, SW in general and possibly some other fun facts. I will mix old and new members to give a broad range of answers. If you don't want to participate then that'd be fine just ignore the pm. If anyone wants to request an interrogation then let me know. :D

Anyway here goes.....

You have been captured by 'The Empire' suspected of being a member of 'The Rebel Alliance.'

You are in a sterile cell on The Death Star and you can hear heavy footsteps approaching. The door to your cell slides open and a smug imperial officer enters your cell, followed by an interrogation droid.

You briefly wonder why it is swinging from a fishing line but such thoughts are cast aside when you begin to hear heavy mechanical breathing. With each approaching footstep the temperature drops a few degrees and your heart beat races. Better get your answers ready as only satisfactory answers will allow you to escape from...... The Detention Centre!

Suspect number 1 has been contacted.

Section 8

Sith Lord
Good idea. I've already taken a probing myself on TIG. :D

Happy to take a spell in the detention centre with a big heavy breathing black guy. :shock:

I'm on about Vader. FFS.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol: sounds good, always up for a bit of fun :D

Although,
"Headin' into the detention center isn't exactly what I had in mind."

Jez

Sith Lord
I always thought that was a cool thread on TIG. It could work well on here as well.

plantman

Sith Lord
All kidding aside its a great idea, maybe create a new thread "The Detention Centre - Member Interrogation" where no replies can be posted, just the results so it looks tidier, i could make it a sticky too.

Andy

Richard_H

Grand Master
Great idea Andy I'll do that and keep this one for comments.

As an aside suspect 1 has been captured by the Empire and exterminated. As you can see they don't do things by half.

Hunting a new suspect 1 now. email sent to next suspect :wink:

x-pack

Grand Master
No mate. I enjoyed answering them. Don't think everyone would give similar answers. I think this is a great idea and a way to get into the heads of fellow collectors ...as frightening as that might sound. Deffo do Todd next! :? :lol:

Looking forward to reading more :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom