Wrong weapon?

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
hi,

I happened to be moving some of my item's and noticed that my ESB Han Solo Hoth Outift Kenner 47 back has been packaged with a Bespin blaster and this was different to my tri logo han hoth which comes with a Rebel blaster.

I've checked imperial gunnery and rebelscum's weapon info and neither list the 47 back as having a bespin blaster and confirm that it should have a rebel blaster. Ive also searched a few google images for that exact card and cant find one with a bespin blaster.

Any idea guys? your opinion would be appreciated, click on signature for pics, its listed under "sets"

Francisco

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sounds like it is just a wrong weapon that is with the figure. I do not know if people call them a miscard just because of the weapon.

Maybe you will show it to us ?

spoons

Grand Master
This ones an odd one as most 47 back Han Hoths have the Bespin blaster, so not really a miscard or a random error. It was either a Kenner decision to switch them or someone at the factory got confused on an industrial scale.

Also the reason why many people think HH should have a Bespin blaster as they remember it from their childhood

48 backs go back to the smuggler blaster

Often the Han Hoths on Pal 45 backs were packed with Stormtrooper blasters as the spanish/european factory thought thats how they should be

Although Toy Toni may now be the mistaken one...

Beat me to it Grant :)

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
thanks guys,

had it for two years! that was a time when so many parcels were landing, i just got it, said that's rather nice and put it on display. It was only because i recently obtained a tri logo, like to display them next to each other and then noticed that something was odd!

as a mentioned to lars, nice to have something a little different

thanks once again to all

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
spoons said:

Often the Han Hoths on Pal 45 backs were packed with Stormtrooper blasters as the spanish/european factory thought thats how they should be

...don't forget the spanish ones also have the Imperial Blaster!!...I guess then the Pal 45 backs with that weapon are all fine :?

spoons

Grand Master
wbobafett said:
spoons said:

...don't forget the spanish ones also have the Imperial Blaster!!...I guess then the Pal 45 backs with that weapon are all fine :?

Unless Toni bought a sackful of loose 'PBP' figs with weapons. Even so most people wouldn't think to package Han with a stormtrooper blaster.

I've just checked back through some old posts and my since sold 'PBP' Han 45C is battered and had a clipper catalogue on the back - Toni is not making these

Pal45CPBPClipperminicataloguefront.jpg

Pal45CPBPClipperminicatalogueback.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom