Another VC Jawa Palitoy found

fun4kids

Padawan
I came across a thread on facebook and another VC Jawa Palitoy has been found and is being auctioned in October - apparently found at an antique fair recently along with the 3 others - will be interesting to watch!

Attachments

• vc jawa.jpg
    vc jawa.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,294

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Got wind of this the other day, nice to see other sealed examples popping up. This'll be the third. Will be interesting to be able to see what it sells for!

:)

Jason

TC-14

Sith Lord
Fascinating to see... can you watch these auctions 'live', online? Or is it a case of just finding out the final selling price at auctions end?

sith-smith

Grand Master
It's hard to say. When listed on eBay it only got up to 11k. And that's when it was only just accepted as existing and being the one and only. Up to 3+ already may affect the price.

Be interesting to watch though! 8)

£15k wouldn't surprise me

Richard_H

Grand Master
I've just thought, it may be an idea to edit these prices out as we already no one serious bidder and some twat may get a kick from upping the bid with no real intention of wanting it. Hell the seller may even see the thread!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
I've just thought, it may be an idea to edit these prices out as we already no one serious bidder and some twat may get a kick from upping the bid with no real intention of wanting it. Hell the seller may even see the thread!

It's a vectis auction, not ebay, so not sure that the bidding suffers from twats in the same way ebay does. And people are always going to speculate on price on a piece like this. Do I feel another swfuk competition coming on?

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom