What happened to Lando's Locker?

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
What happened to the Lando's Locker Website? I've heard a lot about it in old threads but the sites no longer working? Anybody know the guy that was running it and why it is now gone? I just find it funny that it's totally gone, usually abandoned websites still have the old info.

Just curious.

Thanks

plantman

Sith Lord
Stephen had a child and ive not heard much from him since, i think he just changed direction and got on with life as a father :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It was made by Coco, the original creator of the latest acquisitions thread! Sadly haven't seen him online for ages.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Came across this while googling. It's his Blog but no entries since 2009 :shock: but there's some very cool pics and info there, cool yoda focus & the Tri Dengar is a very cool figure I need one of those ASAP :D

http://landoslocker.wordpress.com/

.Q.

Jedi Master
Landos Locker was an excellent site that I used to refer to frequently, with lots of great comparison pics. It's where I first saw many of the variants I never knew existed, definitely sadly missed. Apart from HighasaKoit, there doesn't seem to be another site akin to it.

Would love to see it back up but I'm sure all the Dads here can empathise with the lack of free time due to a young family - in my case a 2 and a half year old knee high nutter, but she already loves SW! :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
It was made by Coco, the original creator of the latest acquisitions thread! Sadly haven't seen him online for ages.

I am pretty certain that he sold up earlier this year as he had lots of really nice MOCs on eBay.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
He had a great colletion :D sorry to read he have sold it. His site was down in a very long time if I remember correct :? Glad to see it is back :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom