Help with this off colour Dengar

mumbo

Sith Lord
Hi

I've got this Dengar who is well off colour and my initial thoughts were fading, discoloration but I thought I'd put him up for display to see if the community had ever come across this before?

I have trawled the net but nothing.

His leg marking is LFL 1980 all on the left leg.
HONG KONG

Sorry about piss poor pic, the figure has a very pale face , a very light blue chest and groin and light purple arms and legs

Otherwise some minor paint loss and no disfigurement of any type.

4363e194-fea9-4a93-adb6-eebf84a5ee1b_zpsb0b277e1.jpg

8dd23568-b379-4511-b5b6-c022bd4bce3b_zps8af2d8cc.jpg

Cheers all

mumbo

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
Is that your DT vader? :lol:

I think discolouration, but let the big boys comment :D

:lol: :lol: more like my DC Dengar :)

Even if it is discolouration its still surely an ultra rare unique one off figure, who else would have one like this :wink:

Thanks for the first round of advice, now where are the big boys :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
The big boys have spoken :) oh well, maybe somebody somewhere will want him :wink:

Thanks again :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Mumbo, I already helped you out on this one and you came to these muppets for advice, forget the big boys, big brother has spoken... 8)

mumbo

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
Cc4rhu said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Mumbo, I already helped you out on this one and you came to these muppets for advice, forget the big boys, big brother has spoken... 8)

I got no reply from big brother :( and you're suppose to be my 24 hour helpline! Where were you in my hour of need :roll:

mumbo

Sith Lord
ponchobelt said:
Jedi_june said:
Ill take him :wink: fig looks cool as hell to me!
he does look cool

He does and is still in good nick despite the numerous hours spent out in the sun. Tbh the pictures don't do the colours justice, will post better ones up and then let the bidding wars begin :wink:

Disco Dengar :lol: :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
I got no reply from big brother :( and you're suppose to be my 24 hour helpline! Where were you in my hour of need :roll:

:oops: Just checked my email, thought I had replied but I didn't send it. What a muppet :oops:

mumbo

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
mumbo said:

:oops: Just checked my email, thought I had replied but I didn't send it. What a muppet :oops:

:lol: I'd bloody fire you if I could, but you are too knowledgeable for me to let go, consider this a verbal warning :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cool figure mumbo, I have only seen them with a dark green body armour, where the arms and legs was still normal :shock:

I have only heard them been called discoluration, but some keep them as a cool variant :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
He is Lars, quite unique looking. Just deciding what to do with him, he doesn't fit in with my focus but would look good on display 8) just need to find a discolouration focus collector :lol: know any :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
mumbo said:
He is Lars, quite unique looking. Just deciding what to do with him, he doesn't fit in with my focus but would look good on display 8) just need to find a discolouration focus collector :lol: know any :)

I think there is a few of them on tig that collect such items or try ebay, I have seen them getting sold on ebay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom