Do Tie Fighter Pilots Still Smell Nice?

x-pack

Grand Master
Now this might be the strangest question asked on here but i'm sure some of you will know what i mean. Does anyone remember having a Tie Fighter Pilot as a kid and the smell of them was ace, like sweets or something? :D I wonder why they did that?

Can someone have a sniff and see if they are still like that after all these years. I would but it means going into my loft to sniff a Tie Fighter Pilot :?

itfciain

Grand Master
I remember this as well - it was a sort of blackberry smell (am sure there is a thread about this somewhere) - anyway Grant should be able to answer that question as he has about 30 or 40 of them

escapist

Jedi Knight
The other half just walked in on me sniffing a tie fighter pilot.... 'honestly, someone said he's smell like blackberry and i was just testing it out!'

in other news, just a musty odour.

browny

Jedi Master
They smell particularly nice if you sniff them from the rear end....

I have a sick mind like Todd but this question steals the ****ing biscuit....

Innuendo central :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
I don't know if there is any truth to this but it was said many years ago that while Kenner were manufacturing Strawberry Shortcake dolls (which were made with scented plastic) that either:

-the same plastic was used with the TIE pilots
-the same factory was used and the SW figures retained some of that smell
-the TIE Pilot smelled so toxic that it had to be doused in sweet smells to combat the odour :D

Take your pick :)

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
Awww, no one remembered my PIE Fighter Pilot? 8)

sw_piefighterpilot_02.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Lol :lol: nice biscuit theme TFP

I like the Strawberry Shortcake and possible toxicity theories. Maybe that's why the horribillus Strawberry Shortcake was branded and smelled of Strawberries! Those evil corporations will stop at nothing to make a fast buck!

I still haven't had a sniff at my TFP. I would only be disappointed if the smell had worn off. If you have a MIB TFP just think of that 1980's air trapped in there smelling of ..um ..whatever it is :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom