lili ledy?

jackabina

Sith Lord
evening guy's. just sitting reading a few threads and wondered.............
i've seen many examples of lili ledy figures, but are there any vehicles or creatures about?
i don't even think i've heard then referred to.
is this a valid ask, or a thick newbie (kind of) question?

thanks in advance
neil

PGowdy

Grand Master
It's not a thick question. You do only hear the figures talked about. I don't have an in depth answer for you but i have seen vehicles with the LL logo on. So there were LL vehicles. (I think Burnsy had a couple at one point) I don't know how many or when they started or if they vary or how. Maybe a more knowledgable LL collector could shed more light on this.

jackabina

Sith Lord
cheers pete, thanks mate.
i just found it odd, that all the discussion that happens on this forum, and i've never heard them mentioned :|
maybe we will get some really cool pic's now.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Found some LL ships, mini-rigs and 'play-sets' for sale on the bay.

Screenshot2012-04-21at205100.png

Screenshot2012-04-21at205144.png

Screenshot2012-04-21at205245.png

Screenshot2012-04-21at205339.png

Screenshot2012-04-21at204838.png

Screenshot2012-04-21at204741.png

jackabina

Sith Lord
:oops: bugger. i knew i should research before i make a tit of myself.
thanks for the info gentlemen. do they compare lfl with the ll figures price wise?
i'll have a scout about, cheers

PGowdy

Grand Master
Certainly not as expensive as carded LL figures but more than regular Kenner vehicles, ships etc.

ll4.jpg

ll3.jpg

ll2.jpg

ll1.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've never been into LL figures or vehicles but I love the LL logo. Jackabina, i never knew LL vehicles were out there either so were a pair of tits together. :lol:

jackabina

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
I've never been into LL figures or vehicles but I love the LL logo. Jackabina, i never knew LL vehicles were out there either so were a pair of tits together. :lol:

:lol: :lol: i'm sure one of the guys will post a pic of us now

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Glad that refreshed the parts that .-.-

I am full of useless **** like that, but you know that already, can't have me taking all the limelight with my spelling abilities today :lol:

So that's 3 of us now eh, always more room at the party!

tripletit.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
James Gallo (jgallo) doesn't exactly sell at welcoming prices, there were some a lot cheaper on RS recently - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077637/

Probably sold by now but hey - it gives you some other price data.

As with anything Ledy- finding it in good condition and complete is where the problem comes in to it all.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Joe said:
James Gallo (jgallo) doesn't exactly sell at welcoming prices, there were some a lot cheaper on RS recently - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077637/

Probably sold by now but hey - it gives you some other price data.

As with anything Ledy- finding it in good condition and complete is where the problem comes in to it all.

That Ewok glider is actually very cool. The logo looks great on it. 8)

spoons

Grand Master
I've been after a LL INT4 for a while now. Really kicking myself as I passed on one for $50 a while back thinking there would be another along soon :roll:

Dr Dengar

Padawan
A while ago I got a the program booklet for a Star Wars convention which was held in Mexico City, back in 2003.

The 24 page booklet is loaded with interesting Lili Ledy information, see the example pages shown below.
This is must have information for everyone who is interested in Lili Ledy.

Dia1-19.jpg

Dia2-15.jpg

Dia3-12.jpg

There is also a page with boxed items.

Dia31.jpg

Almost all boxes can be seen here, except the INT-4, Vehicle Maintenance Energizer, and the Ewok Glider.

Note that some vehicles (Darth Vader TIE Fighter and possibly Snowspeeder) came in two different boxes having either the El Retorno del Jedi (oldfer version), or El Regreso Del Jedi logo.

The vehicles / accessories which I could check myself, differ in subtle ways from their Kenner versions. For instance the gun of the INT-4 has a screw thread instead of a ball joint. :eek:

Hope this helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom