Vectis 25th September

Davaider

Padawan
Leia Hoth Tri Logo £950+ :eek: Am I missing something, Variant etc. these were a few hundred afew years back

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I bought this box o shite.

Not sure why. It seemed cheap.

Attachments

• 26EB8EDC-AB35-4BBB-A242-37635B01FF1F.png
    26EB8EDC-AB35-4BBB-A242-37635B01FF1F.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 1,319

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Davaider said:
Leia Hoth Tri Logo £950+ :eek: Am I missing something, Variant etc. these were a few hundred afew years back

Didn't it have the Klipper sticker on the back? I won the POTF Luke Pocho, happy with that. :)

Davaider

Padawan
theforceuk said:
Davaider said:

Didn't it have the Klipper sticker on the back? I won the POTF Luke Pocho, happy with that. :)

It didn't mate, the Leia organa had the Clipper on the back

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Davaider said:
theforceuk said:
Davaider said:

Desirable cardback, I assume it was in great condition, if so that's the going rate...now!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Oh yes I'm getting confused, to many items. :lol:

Do Vectis just post the item out to you automatically? I've had confirmation I've paid, just wandering if I need to do anything else?

lejackal

Grand Master
theforceuk said:

Do Vectis just post the item out to you automatically? I've had confirmation I've paid, just wandering if I need to do anything else?
They'll charge you the postage bit after they've packed them up and sent them out, not sure how long that takes them though?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:

I am not sure how vectis works but with other auction houses you can get a shipping quote normally before the auction to get a rough idea of how much this would cost but some only use 3rd party's like mail boxes ect so you have to get a quote from them. Someone else would probably be best to advise on vectis but i am sure they offer in house pack and post.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Davaider said:
theforceuk said:

Desirable cardback, I assume it was in great condition, if so that's the going rate...now!
Yep, no clipper. Just nice condition.

Attachments

• 2BB45462-23A6-4126-8E1F-21DF3C98F822.png
    2BB45462-23A6-4126-8E1F-21DF3C98F822.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 1,252

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
If the auction had been a few days later I would of pulled the trigger on the Walrus Man 20b, Jawa 20a and Stormtrooper 20A. All reasonable prices. Well obviously the Walrus Man was probably the bargain of the auction IMO.

olisuds

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Mini99 said:
Davaider said:
Yep, no clipper. Just nice condition.

That Tri Logo Leia Hoth price was crazy regardless of condition. Went for more than twice the price I would have expected for an AFA85.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Well I was blown out of the water on all but one item. Was hoping to nab the Clipper Rebel Commando, but no. There's was a lot there for focus collectors and I suspect that was drove many of the prices high as much as auction fever. It's getting harder and harder to nab a bargain at these big auctions.

coomber75

Sith Lord
damn forgot this was on... some die cast at ok prices... that harbert card :eek: and only 400 on tie bomber

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
If the auction had been a few days later I would of pulled the trigger on the Walrus Man 20b, Jawa 20a and Stormtrooper 20A. All reasonable prices. Well obviously the Walrus Man was probably the bargain of the auction IMO.

I think prices were a bit all over the place, the Walrusman and Trilogo Leia Hoth being each end of the scale. As pointed out, this auction was good for focus collectors.

The POTF Anakin Skywalker whent for at least half what I thought it would. The same week Solo was released on DVD, perhaps people are jumpimg off the band wagon?

spoons

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
damn forgot this was on... some die cast at ok prices... that harbert card :eek: and only 400 on tie bomber

With a cracked bubble and 25% that seemed fair enough to me

I won a couple of cheap tri logo Jabba goons and the General Mills cloud car. All in all a good deal

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom