What a F****** C***!!!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Agreed, although posting a link to his video and thus getting him more hits is probably counter productive.
Unless everyone is leaving a comment along the lines of your title.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes this is a bit sick i have seen people doing this on youtube with vintage moc's the guy doing it thinks its funny. TOOLS

subzero

Sith Lord
Utter wanker with barely two brain cells to rub together.

I was just about to post a link to the MOC one too, I remember seeing that a while ago.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I can well imagine some of these people do this purely to upset collectors (mission accomplished, dick bags). Some are just dumb as dogshit, like a guy I saw on Facebook who opened up a MISB Mask vehicle to "make sure it was real". :roll: Either way...bottom feeding, canal dwelling cock snot the lot of them.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Utter wanker with barely two brain cells to rub together.

I was just about to post a link to the MOC one too, I remember seeing that a while ago.

Yes it is an old video what's even worse is listening to his reasons for it he either did it for effect or if he's genuine then clearly missing some chromosome' s.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
This is worse than U grading in my opinion becouse this ****ers not even getting it graded. $10 I would have paid him $50 for it.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I own the European version of the Endor Forest Ranger - I knew the Kenner one came in a smaller box but hadn't twigged that it came disassembled in two pieces. I didn't realise the toy came apart like that.

Also the guy bemoaned the lack of instructions. Pretty sure that if the guy had pulled out the insert he'd have found the sticker sheet and instructions underneath... he obviously wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed though!

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
I own the European version of the Endor Forest Ranger - I knew the Kenner one came in a smaller box but hadn't twigged that it came disassembled in two pieces. I didn't realise the toy came apart like that.

Also the guy bemoaned the lack of instructions. Pretty sure that if the guy had pulled out the insert he'd have found the sticker sheet and instructions underneath... he obviously wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed though!

Tool being the definite word!!!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
OMG how can these twats totally miss the fact that they r destroying history :evil: I am just relieved they were not doing it to an early rarity or worse still a piece I am after :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I hate when people open this old toy :evil: and it hurts more when I see he open a box that I am still missing in my collection :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom