SWTOTW, Week 28, 2018, Part 1/2 Han Solo (Carbonite Chamber)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Love that Tri Logo Han, the way that it's displayed on the card is so much nicer than the POTF.
I'll get one one day to add to my Han in Carbonite run!

thanks mate for the very kind words, I got it in a trade with collector in denmark. I gave him a Amanaman POTF moc for it. After thinking about it POTF was not me so I choose to trade my POTF moc away and one of them was my Amanaman for this Tri-logo solo :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my collection

1. Han Solo Tri-logo moc

01.jpg

2. my loose Han Solo with a Tri-logo cardback with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

02.jpg

3. My Han Solo Carbonite Silver Coin.

03.jpg
Great collection, Lars! Nick's quite right, although I prefer POTF cardbacks to Tri-logo ones generally, there's no doubt that the Han in Carbonite figure is better displayed / presented on the TL cardback.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks mate for the kind words as always :D The picture look bigger on the tri-logo is that why it looks better ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Here's my childhood Han Carbonite and card back. Cool figure to have has a kid so much playability. :)

Wow cool that you still have your childhood Han Solo Carbonite 8) it looks great 8)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my collection

1. Han Solo Tri-logo moc

01.jpg

2. my loose Han Solo with a Tri-logo cardback with a danish price sticker on the cardback.

02.jpg

3. My Han Solo Carbonite Silver Coin.

03.jpg
Great collection, Lars! Nick's quite right, although I prefer POTF cardbacks to Tri-logo ones generally, there's no doubt that the Han in Carbonite figure is better displayed / presented on the TL cardback.

Thanks mate for the kind words as always :D The picture look bigger on the tri-logo is that why it looks better ?
The picture is good as well, but no, I was meaning that on the Tri-logo card the figure is displayed on top of the carbonite block inside the bubble so you can actually see Han without opening it. With the POTF version the figure is beneath the carbonite inside the bubble so you can't see Han unless you break it open. I like to see the figures inside their bubbles, and the POTF Han in Carbonite is the only MOC where you can't do this.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:
Love that Tri Logo Han, the way that it's displayed on the card is so much nicer than the POTF.

thanks mate for the very kind words, I got it in a trade with collector in denmark. I gave him a Amanaman POTF moc for it. After thinking about it POTF was not me so I choose to trade my POTF moc away and one of them was my Amanaman for this Tri-logo solo :D
That was a good trade, Tri Logo Hans are not easy to find in that condition.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

The picture is good as well, but no, I was meaning that on the Tri-logo card the figure is displayed on top of the carbonite block inside the bubble so you can actually see Han without opening it. With the POTF version the figure is beneath the carbonite inside the bubble so you can't see Han unless you break it open. I like to see the figures inside their bubbles, and the POTF Han in Carbonite is the only MOC where you can't do this.

Any idea why they packed him like that on the potf moc ? :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:

That was a good trade, Tri Logo Hans are not easy to find in that condition.

thanks mate, I also thought it was a good trade :D I do not know how hard they are to find today, but when he offered me his solo in a trade for the amanaman then I said yes :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

I don't know, but perhaps it was the fact that it takes up less space in the packing cases?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

I don't know, but perhaps it was the fact that it takes up less space in the packing cases?

Maybe you are correct, it is always about money, more plastic, cost more money :wink: but then again why did the tri-logo have bigger bubbles ? :?

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
Loose and cardback

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.36.02.png

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.36.15.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
s1d0w said:
Loose and cardback

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.36.02.png
Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.36.15.png

Wow another nice figure and another beautiful cut cardback, how do you find such beautiful cardbacks ? :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom