Latest Acquisitions

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Lovely Greedo Moc. Does anyone have an answer as to why Meccano had completely different card dimensions from Kenner, Palitoy etc?

Taffius

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Lovely Greedo Moc. Does anyone have an answer as to why Meccano had completely different card dimensions from Kenner, Palitoy etc?

I do recall some theories stated somewhere. The factory was in Calais.
Purely speculative and mikey taking - was it because they just wanted to be different :lol:

Did they just utilise their own card they had for other figures and somehow were allowed (licence clause)? Someone will know I am sure! :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
Big thanks to Stephane for my latest pick up, one of my grails for sure.

I can remember when I got back into collecting wondering to whether pull the trigger on a £100 MOC, never would have dreamt of ever owning this at that point in my journey, Rich talked me into buying this piece and love it.

BE2D056D-CBE4-4B6D-B53B-587259BFFC71.jpeg

8F3328A9-E9FC-4811-B661-F4F88DE8E336.jpeg
Now that is stunning!!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
That meccano Greedo isn't something you see everyday!

Stu if you got it direct from Stephan did it feature in one of his books? It certainly looks minty enough to be featured.

subzero

Sith Lord
Can't believe i'm adding this to my collection today, it's a beaut!!, very happy! :)

DSCF8419_phixr_phixr.jpg

DSCF8421_phixr_phixr.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Can't believe i'm adding this to my collection today, it's a beaut!!, very happy! :)

:eek:

What a beauty! Love it Richard. Very nice pick up my friend and thank you for sharing. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
Thanks people! :)

I kind of feel like my trilogo collection is complete now with this as it's one iv'e always wanted, but as we all know a collection is never 'complete' only a sane person would think that. :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:

I kind of feel like my trilogo collection is complete now with this as it's one iv'e always wanted, but as we all know a collection is never 'complete' only a sane person would think that. :lol:

What's next... Jawa? :p

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:

Just waiting for that guy to list one thinking it's worth the same as a Jedi card :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
tigerham said:
subzero said:

Just waiting for that guy to list one thinking it's worth the same as a Jedi card :lol:

Never say never. :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
This thread is now a trilogo convention. :lol:

A cool MOC with a nice bubble, and my first forum figure purchase. :) With thanks to starwars00 ( Luke ), bomb proof packaging and with the bubble safely covered/protected, thank you.

I also love the shop price sticker, only MOC I own that has one.

DSCF8437_phixr.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom