Just found this article

yoda

Sith Lord
weasel said:
yoda said:
weasel said:
Ehh you what now? We have limits and standards as to what we can talk about on here!? :? :shock:
Have you read the worst sexual experiences thread?! (I need a throwing up emoticon here Edd!)

**** me Weasel why did you have to tell me about that thread! I dread now what I am going to read. :lol: :lol: I don't think I'll make a comment on the thread I'll just read it.

You'll have a different opinion of Lee Gray and Gary Smith that's for sure.

:lol: :lol: Thats some thread I've got through 3 pages and I'm going for dinner now before I read something that puts me off it :lol: :lol: 2 guys I know their stories would sure fit right into that thread but its not for me to say incase they are on here reading :lol: :lol:
I have just read something else on Facebook today on a link. Its a dailymail story :roll: I was hoping it was a wind up but unfortunately not. To me it seems just not right that practice, plus it has also spread disease on occasions. Its different to what I grew up knowing I guess thats what makes the world so interesting with so many cultures with different ways of doing things.
There is definitely some strange stuff going on in this world.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom