Latest Acquisitions

stormcab

Sith Lord
Check out the newbies coming on here with all the subtlety of a kick in the testicles :D

A VCJ and 3 Blue Snags all casual like.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
stormcab said:
Check out the newbies coming on here with all the subtlety of a kick in the testicles :D

A VCJ and 3 Blue Snags all casual like.

Hey, if you're going to make an entrance what a great way to do it! Look forward to seeing the growth of the Blue Snag Group :)

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
Finally got my pieces from Vectis last week and I am happy to get hold of 4 41 backs I used to have in my collection.

Shame about the damage on the LXW, but I guess that was reflected in the price.

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

Wow they're really nice and IMO bargain prices. Well done matey.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
Finally got my pieces from Vectis last week and I am happy to get hold of 4 41 backs I used to have in my collection.

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

Beautiful Lee :!: V nice mate
Well done :)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
poncho said:
:eek: lee i duft my cap too you on the pali moc haul

Amazing pieces

lxw is the standout.

i need to get me a budget/beater pali logo moc one day keep your eyes out boys :)

Thank you for the kind words, the LXW is nice, but wish I still had my old one :cry:

Not a latest acquisition as such, so feel free to remove mods

DSC_0252.jpg

That was a serious example mate 8) 8)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Can't compare to all that Palitoy goodness but here's a few recent purchases for me.

Don't get the opportunity to buy much local here so the Stormie and IG-88 at £25 each was a good score. AJ found me the Obiwan and as good as gave me his spare R2D2, thanks mate. 10 down Chewie and Han to go.

Then a nice little package from Iain after I discovered a few repro weapons amongst my loose set I went to everyone's favourite plastic crack dealer to make it right. A very nice Jawa, Paploo, Palace blaster and rebel blaster now ensure my set is 100% repro crap free.
2016-06-24%2021.57.29_zpsbcrhs0to.jpg

And here's the burning ceremony, Burn Mother Füć%er Burn!

Untitled-1_zpspf7dexxr.jpg

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Lee Gregory said:

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

wow! that are some nice pieces! :D

spoons

Grand Master
laurencedyer said:
I've not really bought anything this year for various reasons, in fact the absolute oposite having to down a load of my collection so I was totally chuffed when this drawing came to light. My brother is in the process of moving house and came across this drawing amongst others that my Granddad gave him when we we're about 11 or 12 year's old.
An original drawing of Palitoy's Finished Goods Warehouse, although as you can see the client was Denys Fisher Toy's LTD.

Didn't think any of these still existed! :eek:

That's pretty special Laurence. A great piece and to know it was your grandads makes it even better.

Lots of other loveliness too, lots of oddballs, 12" and Palitoy 8)

Here's my first Han Hoth addition in a long time - a paint error loose figure that also has legs from two different bins. The back of the figure does have the white scarf paint. My first paint error figure :)

41AACC6A-814C-4148-ACA1-804BA8B37008_zpseylt7lkt.jpg

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Finally after searching for a long time got myself one of these, box a bit worn but figure still sealed and in great condition :D

Attachments

• Dengar mailer.jpg
    Dengar mailer.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 656

decipher28

Padawan
Bunglebubs said:
Finally after searching for a long time got myself one of these, box a bit worn but figure still sealed and in great condition

Awesome pickup,always loved and wanted a ppb logo'd baggie.There pretty rare where did you get it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom