Latest Acquisitions

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Always nice to add to your focus Jez, but how come you stung by a fake? Did it look that good in the photos?!

Not posted anything up here for a while but I was delighted to get this newly listed buy it now directly from the original owner in South Africa of all places. Shout out to my homies Stef and Jimbo for the instant heads up on this listing :)

An early, and quite rare, invite to one of the first showings in the Uk. Measure 160mm x 110mm on card. What really makes it is the early RMQ logo design - 'THE STAR WARS'.

DSCN2268.jpg

Just awesome mate 8)

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
After searching for about a year finally tracked him down. Just need to find Bib Fortuna of the same to complete the 3 figure mailer box.

Attachments

• Guard Baggie.jpg
    Guard Baggie.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 518

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Well this one was a bolt out of the blue and an absolute peach so a big thanks to Mark (AKA DarthStanley) for this and for thinking of me. I got to meet him today as well, a super nice guy who lives not far from me. It's one I've already got but a definite upgrade. My other one will be for sale soon! :D

9MCtj7.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
It's just raining 45a back Bespin Han's at the moment :lol:

Really great condition though and is going to look fantastic in your focus.

Ian

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Andyclarke said:
Well this one was a bolt out of the blue and an absolute peach so a big thanks to Mark (AKA DarthStanley) for this and for thinking of me. I got to meet him today as well, a super nice guy who lives not far from me. It's one I've already got but a definite upgrade. My other one will be for sale soon! :D

9MCtj7.jpg

Awesome condition Andy 8) ur doing well mate :)

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Love the Preview screening invitation and the Han Bespin looks absolutely gorgeous!

A few recent purchases for me. First up a few things sent from Iain. A Kenner 79 back Wicket for for my Trilogo/Kenner comparison set.

IMG_4705.JPG

Carrying on the Ewok love is a couple more books for my vintage book collection.

IMG_4706.JPG

Finally, at long last, a Trilogo Nien Nunb. This completes my run of the first 13 ROTJ figures who debut'ed on the trilogo card.

IMG_4704.JPG

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Andyclarke said:

9MCtj7.jpg

Glad you're happy with it mate,it's joined a FANTASTIC collection & gone to a good home! 8)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lovely Palitoys, Andy. Not seen a DSC 45a before. And I'm loving the NN Trilogo! MADD colour combination of red blue and yellow background :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Some fantastic pick ups on here, amazing pieces which I love to oggle at regularly 8)

I don't post up on the LA thread that often, and I have been very lucky this year to add some wonderful items to my collection especially items via the pic auction that was set up and organised by Frunkstar for me ( ever thankful and in debt to Frank for that) I'm still humbled by the generosity of all of the forum members who got involved and provided me with a time wher I was over the moon and Grail item that I will cherish forever!
The reason I'm referring to this is that a member (EOC) not only purchased in that auction but also sent me x 2 baggies ( Han and C3po which I adore), this was a wonderful gesture that again shows the kindness and the type of member this forum attracts.

I then received a PM from EOC chatting and saying he had a little something else for me, and would post out, " don't get excited Mike, it's just a little something" obviously I was excited!

The next news I received something I'm blown away with, and cannot thank EOC enough and will post up aboyt it and the story behind it in another thread

So here we go...take a look at this wonderful piece I have been lucky enough to add to my collection, through EOC s kindness and wonderful generosity, it's a real treasure.....

url=https://flic.kr/p/GGFaEB]
26714572443_b8aa290e9a_k.jpg
[/url]image by michael smith, on Flickr

image by michael smith, on Flickr

url=https://flic.kr/p/Hw34MZ]
27250525351_6a8523a98d_k.jpg

url=https://flic.kr/p/HtDmoJ]
27223460622_9e9dee21a1_k.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Bloody hell!!! He is a very nice generous fella, no doubt about that; a bit crazy maybe, but very nice!!!

Joe

Grand Master
Holy ****! :shock: That's more than generous! Congrats Mike and what can be said about EOC?! Amazingly kind!

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
Michael Sith said:
Some fantastic pick ups on here, amazing pieces which I love to oggle at regularly 8)

I don't post up on the LA thread that often, and I have been very lucky this year to add some wonderful items to my collection especially items via the pic auction that was set up and organised by Frunkstar for me ( ever thankful and in debt to Frank for that) I'm still humbled by the generosity of all of the forum members who got involved and provided me with a time wher I was over the moon and Grail item that I will cherish forever!
The reason I'm referring to this is that a member (EOC) not only purchased in that auction but also sent me x 2 baggies ( Han and C3po which I adore), this was a wonderful gesture that again shows the kindness and the type of member this forum attracts.

I then received a PM from EOC chatting and saying he had a little something else for me, and would post out, " don't get excited Mike, it's just a little something" obviously I was excited!

The next news I received something I'm blown away with, and cannot thank EOC enough and will post up aboyt it and the story behind it in another thread

So here we go...take a look at this wonderful piece I have been lucky enough to add to my collection, through EOC s kindness and wonderful generosity, it's a real treasure.....

url=https://flic.kr/p/GGFaEB]
26714572443_b8aa290e9a_k.jpg

url=https://flic.kr/p/Hw34MZ]
27250525351_6a8523a98d_k.jpg

url=https://flic.kr/p/HtDmoJ]
27223460622_9e9dee21a1_k.jpg

That is an incredible gift, EOC I salute you