Latest Acquisitions

Hooch

Jedi Knight
I do like those transfers _Lee_ but maybe I am biased :)
Keeping with the same theme I did pick these up a not long ago. Now working on my display so they can be all out on show
004436.JPG

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
steve obi wan said:
A couple of my latest buys ,

A nice Rebo band , blue snag and a vinyl Cape jawa

Thanks to Iain for the 1st two

Hey Steve, nice pick ups, the blister Rebo Band packaging is pretty clear looking as those examples go 8)
Nice condition looking Jawa and Snagg too :)

walkie

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:
And then I spotted these on Ebay for £8 buy now. For those who don't know, these came free with 3 issues of ROTJ comic. I sold a set of the three with these transfers last year for £165 and its these transfers that make all the difference. Rarer than hens teeth, and ive been lucky enough to find 2 sets now:)

Nice one!, those transfers bring back some good memories.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Speaking of transfers, in the past week I've been grocery shopping 1980 style. I got a complete set of UK Candyheads, distributed bu House Of Clarkes Ltd - whoever they are. The more well-known US ones were made by Topps but I can't find an image of a UK box to see who did ours. I remember these appearing in my local newsagent.

fmc6a.jpg

The Kraft transfers is a minor holy grail item for me. I had cream cheese coming out my ears so as to send away for multiples of these things at the time.

2mnq0lw.jpg

I've been after this Emperor flyer for an age too, after missing out on a couple and one going missing in the post.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'll post one item up here today as I have had a bit of a focus mega week and added about 6 pics to the focus thread...
Thanks to Iain for helping me get this one over the pond, massively happy!

IMG_4469_zps6rwbxkoy.jpg

MISB, small crush on the top right (which oddly looks worse in the pic) and a rub on his nose are the only faults of note that I can see - love it!!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Awesome stuff as usual fellas.

Chipsteak, that's my kind of haul, those candyheads are very cool but the Dairylea transfer set is ACE.

Also love that Emperor leafelt.

Steve, that Solo is very nice, hopefully be able to add that one myself at some point.

Droopy

Padawan
robpmarsh said:
after seeing the recent thread on Grinchy's stuff I had to order this....arrived today

Bloody amazing!
I ordered one of these at the same time, they're so cool it would have been rude not to, fingers crossed it will be waiting for me when I get home! :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
great pickups guys, love the transfer and emperor leaflet! and the other bits to, very nice
and drew yours was sent out the same time should be there soon :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Another piece if sigma arrived today

image.jpg1_zps9xe8xfva.jpg

Some great stuff on here lately.

Stu this is the only bit of Sigma I own so far and love it. Just be careful though, I saw a piece of card on the floor under the figure in my bedroom the other week and on picking it up realised it was the label from around his neck, the rubber band had just perished. :(

itfciain

Grand Master
Enough of all the new toy love - this is my Force Friday present to myself !

Few of these turned up in Australia - believed to be bubble test - pretty cool combo those

SAM_7492_zpshnmpc6yf.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom