Tonigate air date on Fake Britain

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I have just received a phone call from the team at Fake Britain.

The Tonigate piece that was filmed this summer will be airing sooner than expected as part of a Star Wars segment on the current series of Fake Britain.

This will premiere on BBC1 at 9.15am on Thursday 11th December. Two days before FF7 and in just seventeen days time!

There will be a prime time repeat at 7.30pm. A date for that has not be finalised yet.

Well excited now!

:)

Jason

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Great News, its on my day off :lol: :lol:

Well played on all the work you have put in and your role in procedings too Jason :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Thanks for all the messages of support guys:-

What I know about the piece:-

It's 7/8 mins long so should make a short enough video to be uploaded
Features me giving some background on what happened
Features Aston auctions evaluating some collectors pieces to see if they are Toni's or not

What it doesn't feature:-

AFA/UKG both refused to take part
Andy at action force toys refused to take part after selling many undeclared toy Toni's on eBay over the summer, one of which was bought by the Fake Britain team
Sadly Toni being door stepped

What this does mean is that there is plenty of scope for a follow up piece if the shows producers want to pursue it further next year.

Cheers Jason

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I sort of look forward to this but sounds strange saying so. :( Perfect time of the day for me too, being a house husband and all that.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I wont bother watching but i do hope it will help reveal more to bring an answer to all of this.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
"Sadly Toni being door stepped"

BUGGER! :roll:

I don't think their budget would stretch to sending that little monkey fella out to Bandung Indonesia....

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:

The Tonigate piece that was filmed this summer will be airing sooner than expected as part of a Star Wars segment on the current series of Fake Britain.

This will premiere on BBC1 at 9.15am on Thursday 11th December. Two days before FF7 and in just seventeen days time!

There will be a prime time repeat at 7.30pm. A date for that has not be finalised yet.

Well excited now!

Just to clarify is that defo 9:15am? I thought Fake Britain was on in the eve?

Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
mr_palitoy said:

Well excited now!

Just to clarify is that defo 9:15am? I thought Fake Britain was on in the eve?

Jason

Yes. You can see it airs at that time in preceding weeks and that's when the producer said it would be aired. Radio times is currently up to Monday dec 8th so it will be on that schedule by the end of the week. The prime time repeat is on afterwards and is normally shown at 7.30pm. I guess they haven't finalised the Xmas schedule yet so we will have to wait on that one to be confirmed.

Cheers Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom