**UPDATE**I am utterly, utterly blown away, 1st post**UPDATE**

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
Very tough times for you, but the world can seem a brighter place when there are lovely generous people out there - fair play to you!

itfciain

Grand Master
Mate, after all you have been through then you thoroughly deserve them - well done to the organizer of all of this - he is a top (sheep shagging)bloke

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
One of the truly good guys on this forum, been through a lot of late, if it raised a smile for a short while then it's a job well done. Well done everyone involved, this forum is so selfless, love it.

Joe

Grand Master
It's always nice to see forum guys organising a whip round for someone who is going through it and I think all who were involved this time around did a great job! Thanks for posting the thread too Chris, all the best mate!

Paddy the Jedi

Padawan
Hello Guys,I have just joined the forum and I would like to say that after reading this I am amazed at how generous and thoughtful the Star Wars collecting community can be!!!

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
What a gesture ! As a new member of this forum, it's been really impressive to see what a strong community there is here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom